Good Luck Kiss

Double update Friday!

"it feels so good to be away from Boston for a couple of days" I sighed. Olivia looked at me suspiciously. "what?" I laughed lightly as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the sun on my skin. We were sitting outside of a café having lunch. "living in B town that bad?!" She smirked. I grinned and shook my head. "I just, I guess dusting off the cobwebs with a trip away feels good" I sighed, looking back at her. She smiled and nodded, "I feel ya... these last few months have been crazy" I nodded at her statement. "uh huh" I huffed, "I just hope everything settles down now. I just wanna have some chill time" I sighed, watching a woman pass by our table walking a Greyhound. I saw Olivia looked at me, making me look back to her. "if you want chill time, you better wait til after this weekend. Shit's gonna be crazy" 

......

That night, after Olivia, G and I had dinner, we were making our way back up to our rooms when I got a text off J. "hey, uh, I gotta just head out a minute" I said to Olivia as we were about to leave the elevator. she looked back at me with a raised brow, "do not do anything that will injure him" she warned me, making me blush. "Oh my god! no!" I gasped in a whisper. "I promise I'll be like five mintues" I said to her, she nodded and walked out into the corridor. "you better" she said smiling at me, and then the doors closed on her.

Minutes later I was walking down the hallway, three floors above mine and Olivia's, down to Julian's room. A few light taps on the door and then it was open. I smiled up at his handsome face, a split second later I was being pulled inside the room. "are you okay?" I asked him in a whisper, once the door was closed. He never answered, but gently backed me up against the door, pressing his lips to mine. My hands as always flew up to his chest, my fingers running over his tight white t-shirt. "yeah" he sighed softly. "I just wanted my good luck kiss" he said looking down at me. I beamed a smile, biting my lip. "you know you don't need luck" I said, brushing my hand against his unruly beard. "you're the best damn reciever in the league" I said, looking at him tenderly. He grinned at me, I knew he loved it when I massaged his ego. men. "you've learned alot since your first game" He smirked, "you mean the time you stood me up? Or the fact I know who you are now?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "I didn't stand you up...I was still there for the date" he defended himself. I shook my head at him, "and you looked so hot in my jersey" he added, making me laugh. "can't wait to see you in yours tomorrow" he winked, then leaning forward he pressed another kiss to my mouth, preventing me from feeling shy, as my body ignited from his firey kiss and electric touch, when his hands began to roam over me. 

"J, I better go" I said breathlessly, pulling away from him. "ugh, don't look at me like that" I sighed, seeing those big blue eyes pleading with me. "J you know way better than me you need your sleep right now" I said, tearing my eyes away from those gorgeous peepers of his. "I know short stack..." he sighed. He leaned back down and pressed one more kiss to my lips. "I love you Edelman." I smiled, "Listen out for me screaming your name tomorrow" I smirked, making him chuckle. "Love you too baby" he said as he watched me turn and open the door. I gave him one last lingering look, as he winked back at me, and then I disappeared behind the door.

......

"everything okay?" Olivia asked me, once I let myself back in our room. "um, yeah...I think so" I sighed dropping down onto my bed. Olivia shifted under the sheets in her bed to look at me. "what's up?" she questioned, I frowned as I pulled off my heels. "I don't know" I huffed, " I asked him if he was okay, but he just said he wanted a good luck kiss" I told her, crossing my legs as I looked back at her. "he seemed okay after a minute or two, but, I dunno... something didn't seem right" I said. "perhaps it was just that. He wanted to see you before the game" She said, "Hm..." maybe Olivia was right, but I couldn't help shake the feeling that he wasn't telling me something.