Dessert

Yeah, dessert. I get what you're thinking, Julian whisked me back to his place and we had some home made 'dessert'. Nope. Far from it. I suppose any girl would have done. Or even tried to. But not me. Not us... Now don't get me wrong, we had plenty of tender moments, moments of what seemed like another part of Julian's personality, his inappropriate side. Which by the way yes I liked...but mostly he was a perfect gentleman.

"c'mon, let's dump the car for now" he told me, keeping his arm firmly around my waist. "you wanna get an ice cream?" he suggested with a smile. "yeah" I giggled at his childish idea and we headed off in the direction of an ice cream parlour he knew of.

"would you like my jacket?" he offered as we strolled up the street. "oh no, I'm good thank you" I answered, looking up at him in the dim lights of the sidewalk. It may have been late November, but I was too hot, probably from the close proximity of this man. "so is this the best American Ice cream in town too?" I teased him, making him smile. "actually it really is." he grinned. "wow, Boston really does have it all huh. The best coffee, donuts, ice cream, and the best tour guides too" I smirked. He looked at me with eyes twinkling mischievously. I blushed at his expression. "I am the best baby" he said with a wink, making me snort a little at his arrogance. "I'll be the judge of that" I replied, walking into the parlour as he held the door open.

................

"you're so boring" He nudged me as we made our way back down the side walk. I burst into laughter at his unexpected comment. "why?!" I squeaked at him as I licked my ice cream cone. "you got plain ol' vanilla" he moaned, I tutted at him, "I like to think it's traditional" I smiled smugly at him, "traditional huh? so you a good ole traditional girl?" he asked, leaning his head to one side slightly. I shrugged. "I guess a little, but not in a whole lot of ways." I told him, "like what?"

"well, I guess I like to be treated like a lady"
"I can do that"

"But I don't care about paying my way on dates and stuff"

"that's not gonna happen" he replied, making me frown at him and purse my lips, "c'mon, you're going on a date with me? you're definitely not paying" he told me, "I'm a gentleman" he smiled cheekily, "ha"

"what's that meant to mean?!" He gasped. I giggled, "um, I don't know, maybe cast your mind back to when you picked me up this evening?" I suggested, hinting to his first words when he saw me. "ah," he chuckled nervously, "well, you can't blame me, you look hot" he shrugged, making me blush at his seriousness. "you do" he chuckled at my shyness. he threw his arm over my shoulders and pulled me closer to him as we neared the car. "and you're adorable when you get all shy on me" He whispered, making me hide my face into his shirt a little more. "shut up" I squeaked at him, making him laugh again. "c'mon, lets get into the car, it's getting colder" he smiled, opening the door for me.

.................

We finished our ice cream in the warmth of the car, on our way back to my brother's house. "are you cold?" Julain asked, looking at my bare shoulders. I nodded a little as he ran his finger over my goosebumps. "c 'mere, I'll warm you up" he said huskily at me, his eyes a little narrowed as he looked my way. I hesitated a moment, "come cuddle" he said again, opening his arms up to me. How could I resist that?! I bit my lip as I slipped across the leather seat and moulded perfectly against Julian's chest. He wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder, looking down at me. "you really look beautiful tonight" he whispered, then lifting his head to press a kiss to my neck. "thank you" I smiled, turning to look up at him, "may I take you out again sometime?" he asked, looking down into my eyes. I scrunched up my nose and bit my lip, "would you really wanna take someone as boring as me out again?" I teased. he frowned a little and then smirked, "well it's a good job you're hot" he shrugged, "huh, I thought the same about you" I replied, making him grin, "you think I'm hot?" he winked at me, I rolled my eyes at him and couldn't help the smile that he made spread across my face. "you're a little easy on the eye" I shrugged. he chuckled, "I'll take that" he answered me, as I felt his grip on me tighten a little, pulling me closer against his body as I faced him. Sadly I felt the car come to a stop. "Looks like we're at my stop" I sighed, looking into his eyes. "yeah..." he sighed too, his gaze dropping down to my lips. "I'd invite you in, but with me being a lady and all that..." I smirked at him. he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth as his eyes stayed fixed on my mouth. "I guess I'll see you later" I purred at him. where I found my little bit of confidence from I don't know, and I reached up and placed a soft kiss on his cheek once more. Partly I wanted to tease him a little, and the biggest part of me was scared to kiss him in case he pulled away.

"Good night Hotshot" I whispered, then moving away from him I slipped out of the car and made my way up to the house. Letting out a breath once I'd closed the door behind me. That was intense.