The Guys

Sunday came round fairly quickly, which wasn't too much of a bad thing, I mean, I'd seen Julian for dinner once since Tuesday and I don't know about him but I was missing him like crazy. He'd been busy with training and preparing for tonight's game, and I'd been having a little time with Nick and Allie. But today was all about him. I was getting ready for the game at Olivia's and then we'd catch the game before she headed back home to get ready for her flight to LA. Julian insisted on sending a car for us which made me roll my eyes. Like anything was gonna happen to me now, like it hadn't the thousands of times I've taken the bus before I met him. Anyway, for this once, we let him send a car for us, just to shut him up. The driver picked us up on time, insisted that I left my belongings there and they would reach Julian's place for me later tonight. I didn't argue and just went with it. I knew Julian liked to look after me, but this felt a little too much. Olivia told me to relax a little, she was used to being chauffeured around a little so I went along with her this time. As much as I didn't want to admit it to myself, it was kinda nice.

........

"c'mon O," I pouted, "just one tiny little drink with me" I said, pleading with her. She sighed and checked her phone. The game had just ended and I was supposed to be making my way to the place everyone was meeting tonight for what was celebratory drinks at yet another win for the Pats. I had already supposed to have Olivia on side to come and have a drink with us, as Julian was adamant he was going to get Olivia and Danny together before Christmas, and I thought biding my time until now to suggest it was the best idea. I was struggling. "I dunno Pen, I really need to get home" she said. "you can sleep on the plane" I begged, I felt bad, but she'd thank me later... She sighed, looking at my puppy dog eyes and huffed. "just one" she warned me and I instantly smiled at her. "let's go!" I squeaked, grabbing her arm and pulling her out of the stadium.

..........

We walked into the bar, wherever this was, I didn't even know. Julian's driver seemed to know the itinerary better than we did. Some of the guys were already here, I knew that because Olivia pointed them out to me. God I really was useless... I checked my phone again, seeing no new messages off Julian since he told me they were on their way here, not entirely sure what had held them up in the first place. Anyway, we hung around at the bar for about twenty minutes talking to some younger guys about the game, when unsurprisingly, loud laughing and shouting from outside was heard, all attention from inside was directed to the door as Danny, Tom, Rob and Julian came bounding into the bar. "WOO!!" one of them yelled, another shouting something I can't even make into English. "Jesus" I muttered to Olivia and we watched them all jumping on their team mates, clearly high off their win. "where's my woman?!"
"oh god..." I cringed, hearing Julian's voice booming across the room. Olivia stood beside me giggling, "I'm starting to be relieved I came here now, or I'd be missing this" she grinned, making me frown at her. I opened my mouth to say something to her when the breath was pushed out of me as a pair of strong hands grabbed me roughly from behind and I was spun around and sat upon the bar.

"what the fuck Julian?!" I gasped in shock as I looked down at his smiling face as he stood between my legs. "glad you're here with me baby" he purred at me, sliding his hands up my thighs. I was silently thanking myself for choosing to wear jeans tonight. I felt myself begin to shake a little at his actions, knowing just one more word, or move from him and that's me done.

"put her down Edelman" thank god for Danny. Julian ignored him, but I looked up and smiled, Danny laughed and nodded knowing he was saving me from something, yet neither of us knew exactly what it was. "good game Danny boy" I grinned at him, he laughed at my choice of name for him and nodded, "thank you" he replied, then was briefly distracted by Olivia standing in front of him. I saw the shyness in his smile and the way she held her head as she spoke to him. They were so smitten it was sickly.

"you see me babe, you see me play?" a slightly whiney voice interrupted my assessment of my two new friends. I looked to the man still standing between my thighs and bit back my laugh. "yes Julian." I grinned at him, "I saw you working it all over the field" I slipped off the bar, immediately feeling him press himself against me, knowing the kind of mood he was in. "I saw you take it to the opposition, knock em down like they were dominoes and then hit that touch down like it was a walk in the park" I said, looking into his eyes. His face was only millimetres from mine. I could practically hear the blood pumping through his veins as his adrenaline still coursed through his body. "you like the way I hit that? Wait til I get you home baby girl" he growled at me, the look in his eyes was a little darker than I'd seen before, and it did have me a little intimidated, my knees were suddenly knocking together in anticipation of what was to unfold tonight, but bringing me out of my Lust filled moment with New England's Wide Receiver, was a voice calling his name, making him turn his head from me, immediately breaking the tension between us.

........

About an hour later, Olivia was ready to leave. I'd thanked her for coming with me and wished her a great holiday with her family. I wanted to walk her out to the car that waited for her, but Julian dragged me away and sent Danny instead. "nice move" I laughed, knowing his little plan all along. He winked at me and smirked, throwing his arm around my shoulders as he led me over to another area of the bar.

"Gronk!!!" he yelled, making me look to whoever was coming at us. Julian removed his arm from me and to my surprise, chest bumped Rob like they were a pair of college guys. I looked to the person standing in front of me now, who seemed amused by my face
"is he always like this?" I asked, seeing it was Tom Brady laughing at me. "pretty much, yeah" he laughed. "good to know" I nodded, glancing back at Julian laughing like a kid with Rob. "it's nice to finally meet you" he said to me, taking my attention away from the 'boys' for a while, "I didn't realise who you were when we met the other day" he said, recalling the day I surprised J. I smiled and nodded, "yeah it was very cloak and dagger wasn't it" I laughed. "exactly." Tom nodded, "I think it's the first time I'd ever seen him speechless" he laughed, making me giggle. "I'm glad I could be of service" I grinned, making him laugh. He indicated to the bar wordlessly. I smiled back at him, thinking of no reason at all to decline, so I followed the legendary Tom Brady to the bar where he bought me a drink.

"Jules tells me you're here for a few weeks" he stated, making me nod as I slipped up onto a bar stool. "yeah, I've gotten a few weeks holiday time. Totally need it right now too" I breathed out a slight laugh. "I'll bet, seems like you two have had a rough couple of months" he said, making me look up at him nervously. "oh, yeah? what else has he been telling you?" I raised my brow. Tom chucked and shook his head. "the boy talks to me a little. Actually, not as much as usual" he said. I frowned, not sure if this was good or not. "Don't get me wrong, Jules never airs his dirty laundry in public, so to speak, but with you he's been pretty tight lipped." he nodded, sipping on his liquor. "I only knew about you because I caught him having a fight with himself in the locker room a few weeks back." I cringed at the thought, "I calmed him down and he told me that you had gone back home and called things off with him" he explained. I looked down to the bar, averting my gaze off of Tom in embarrassment. "hey, it's okay, you did what you had to." he said, gently placing his hand on my forearm. I looked up at him through my lashes. "honestly though," here we go... "it's awesome that you guys gave it another shot" he smiled, "that boy is a thousand times happier since he came back to Boston after going to find you" he told me, causing a huge grin to erupt on my face. "and after you turned up the other day, I knew you care for him as much as he does for you" he told me earnestly. "well, yes, I do..."I shuffled nervously on my seat, "actually..." I coughed a little, looking round to make sure Julian wasn't eavesdropping or anything, Tom leaned closer as I to him, "I'm in the process of getting my visa, you know, to move over here" I half whispered, not wanting anyone else to hear, Tom leaned back to look at me, "that's awesome!"

"but Julian doesn't know, I haven't told anyone yet, so please keep it to yourself until I've had a chance to tell him" I pleaded a little. "oh yes of course" he grinned, "that's awesome news though, it'll make his year" he grinned, throwing back the rest of his drink. "and also, it sorta gives me good points from the wife" he flashed me a lopsided grin. Now I wasn't that blind that I didn't know who his wife was.... "she's been wanting to go out with another couple lately, now we've got a great nanny for the kids, and well, I think you'd get on great with her" he said, nodding. Oh-kay. Now was the time I would get a little star struck... "oh, um, well, yes, I, I think we'd love to go out for dinner or something with you guys" I blushed, really hoping my game wasn't starting to fold up on itself. "cool, good, well I'll tell G and we can get something together." he grinned at me. 

Tonight was turning out a lot differently than I'd imagined....