waking her up for cuddles when you can't sleep

You turned back over to face Taylor. You watched her sleep soundly while you had yet to fall asleep.

You were beginning to get frustrated. You didn't wanna wake up Taylor, but you know one surefire way you'll be able to fall asleep and that's with her cuddling you.

Cuddling with Taylor always brings you comfort and helps you relax. You know she's tired; she's had a long week spent in the studio and doing a few interviews as well. She fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. And as much as you didn't wanna disturb her, you're not sure if you'll be able to fall asleep any other way.

You hesitantly reached over to touch her. Your hand hovered over her back for a moment before you let it fall gently on her skin. You shook her lightly and whispered out her name until she opened her eyes. "Y/n? What's going on? What time is it?"

You turned your head to look at the time on the clock. "A little after four am."

She sighed, rubbing her hands over her face before she opened her eyes. "Are you okay?" She asked in a serious tone. She knows you're usually out cold at this hour so something must be wrong if you're awake. "Yeah. I just can't fall asleep. I was wondering if you could cuddle me?"

She smiled a little before opening her arms wide for you. "Come on, baby." She whispered and fought to keep her eyes open for you, but when you moved into her arms and she felt the warmth of your skin brushing against hers she let them flutter shut.

"I'm sorry I woke you." You kissed her cheek and then snuggled up to her. She felt your head hit her shoulder and then you moved your arm to rest over her stomach. Her fingers moved across your side and you finally felt content, letting out a hum as her fingertips moved across your skin.

"Don't worry about it. I'm always happy to cuddle with you. Now go to sleep. I love you so much." She whispered and started to fall back asleep, knowing you're gonna do the same now that she's holding you.

"Love you too, Tay. Goodnight."