she's your lock screen

Tonight is movie night with your best friend Taylor and it was her turn to pick the movie, whereas it was your turn to prepare the snacks.

While in the kitchen you heard your ringtone coming from your phone in the living room. "Taylor, can you see who that is for me?" You asked as you focused on making the popcorn. But the sound of footsteps retreating into the kitchen behind you made you turn around.

You saw Taylor standing there with your phone in her hand. "Who was it?'

"Uh, one of your friends. Y/n... I'm your lock screen?" She stammered, eyes and smile wide.

You bit your lip as you pondered on what to say for a moment as Taylor stepped closer to you.

She wordlessly pulled her phone from her pocket. "Before you say anything - no, I'm not weirded out or anything. Because, well," She paused and held her phone out for you to see and that's when you saw it.

You were her's too.

"You're my lock screen, y/n."

A wide grin spread over your face. The photo she had of you was one she had taken not too long ago.

"I love this picture. As soon as I took it I knew it had to be my lock screen. You look so happy and so beautiful... but that's nothing new." You blushed as she cupped your chin and tucked a lock of your hair behind your ear.

She leaned in for a kiss and when you heard the sound of a camera flash. You pulled away and looked at Taylor with a shy smile. "Now I have a lovely home screen, too." She winked before kissing you again, the movie and snacks suddenly the last thing on your mind as you melted into the kiss with Taylor.