REAL LOVE

ALL MY LITTLE PLANS
AND SCHEMES, LOST
LIKE SOME FORGOTTEN
DREAMS, SEEMS LIKE ALL
I REALLY WAS DOING, WAS
WAIYING FOR YOU,
- REAL LOVE, THE BEATLES

"Eh, have we even got time for this, Pads?" Remus' breathy voice moans as Sirius and he stumble into the toilets, hands twisted and form on one another. Like lovers do.

Sirius grins cheekily. "Oh c'mon, Moony, you fancy a quickie, I know ya do,"

Remus smirks, entangling his fingers within his lover's long hair. He moans lightly as Sirius brings his hands firmly too Remus' hips while tugging him towards him. "Know me too well, dontcha, love," He smirks wider. It isn't a question. They both know that it's true; they know one another too well.

A stiff moan of agony, not pleasure, interrupts them as a voice pleads, "P-please, for Merlin's sake, don't have intercourse in the school bathrooms," The voice is soft and sounds rather terrified and rather like Regulus.

So Sirius let's go of Remus immediately, the two boys staring at one another as Remus swallows in concern. Sirius clears his throat. "R-Regulus?" He calls quietly.

Remus pokes his head out from one of the stalls, his face pale and wet from something that appears to be sweat. "Just go away, Sirius. I've a-already hexed two t-third years for coming in here," He whispers through pants, his tough, mean and crude demeanor melting away.

Remus goes to take a step closer but Sirius pulls him backwards to him. Remus glances at Sirius. "Sirius-" He starts but Sirius cuts him off.

"What're you doing on the floor, Regulus?" He says slowly, he eyes Remus; nodding at him too stay within a safe distance.

"Sirius, he's obviously hurt. What'll he do? Hex us? Regulus is in no shape for that," Remus rolls his eyes, wriggling free from Sirius' grip on his wrist. Approaching a trembling Regulus, Remus' tone softens. "Not very likely," He looks back to Sirius. "Look at him, Sirius. He's in pain," Remus looks back to the younger Black brother with pitiful eyes. "You're in pain, Regulus, aren't you?" He asks gently.

Regulus bites his lip as he clenches his eyes shut, tears rolling down his face slowly. "Y-yes," He replies shakily.

Remus lowers himself to sit next to his boyfriend's younger brother. "What is it? You can tell me, let me know what's hurting you and Sirius and I will see what we can do to help, yeah? Can I sit with you?"

Regulus shakes his head. "N-no. I don't need help from either of you. Just go away and leave me alone," He wobbles over his words so much it provokes Sirius to step closer to him, sliding down the wall to sit on the other side of his whimpering brother, perhaps to trap the younger boy in between them. Although, by the look on his pale face; Sirius doesn't imagine Regulus will be able to make a run for it anytime soon.

Nobody speaks for a few seconds before Regulus let's out a ft whimper, digging his fingers into his robes, his lip almost bloody by cause of his teeth. Sirus sighs, turning to Regulus and, what Remus would describe as roughly, tilting his head upwards to look at him. "What is wrong with you? Either speak or we'll leave you here to wallow,"

"Sirius!" Remus hisses.

Sirius turns to his boyfriend. "What? I'm worried about him, but I can't do anything if be won't bloody open up,"