JAMES, REGULUS AND SUCCEEDING

"Hmm, harder, oh God, go h-harder!" Regulus moans, his head rocking against the headboard in bliss as he feels James obey him and quicken his pace fiercely. "Mmh, yes, yes, yes, James, oh God, yes!" He shouts with a low groan escaping his mouth.

They finish, James collapsing against the headboard while Regulus positions himself with his legs dangling upwards against the plush headboard that his head has been lolling against for the past thirty minutes.

"You know that laying like that is probably an old wives tale, honey?" James muses as he looks over at him.

Regulus rolls his eyes. "If it gets me pregnant, I don't care," He grins as he looks to his flat stomach, his extremely, sadly flat stomach.

Ever since Sirius had made the revelation that Regulus had a severe case of baby fever, it has all Regulus' mind has obsessed over; the idea of a swelled belly, heavy with their child excites Regulus.

The idea of their baby's first kicks, their first movements inside of Regulus, his first cravings and all the wild meanings behind them, the tiny little black and white photos that he had seen Remus and Sirius proudly fawn over as Remus grew their son months prior.

The idea of giving James a family, of raising babies upon babies upon babies with James Potter. Everything about the idea is wonderful to Regulus, absolutely wonderful and incredibly inviting.

He wants it.

He wants it all.

He wants it badly.

So badly that he's laying with his legs hoverig in the air, hoping for something to happen. They've been trying ever since they had visited their nephew a month ago and nothing had come from it. Nothing at all, not even a slight curve to Regulus' skinny form.

But he wouldn't give up just yet, because when a Black wants something, they get it. And they don't stop until they do.

James throws his head back with a low groan. "Fuck, love, f-fuck," He groans as his hands roam Regulus' hips greedily. "God, I love you, I love you,"

Regulus moans, his body bouncing atop of James' as he glances down at the older boy underneath him. "Love you, I love you, love you so much, James," He processes breathily as James continues to thrust inside of him. He feels dizzy on the sensation. Regulus groans slightly as he feels James' hands squeeze his thighs.

"You're gonna look so gorgeous pregnant, babe, so p-pretty and pregnant," James cries out.

"Mmh," Regulus moans, arching his back sharply. "Your baby, I-I want to have your baby right n-now," He pants. "Just g-get me pregnant already, want it so b-bad,"

"Going to make you so nice and big, R-Reg, so big with our little one, we're going to get there soon. I-I can feel it!" James swears.

Regulus groans. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" He shouts.

They fall together, wrapped up in each others arms, panting and groaning together, thoughts of a baby ringing through both of their minds.

"We'll get there, Reg, a Potter always succeeds," James promises.

Regulus stares longingly as he watches Remus cradle his son. Dean was getting bigger, he's able to sit up all by himself now and has begun to laugh and giggle and even play with his little toy dragons.

It makes Regulus sad. But not because Dean is growing up, but because he had been awaiting his turn for a baby since Dean was born. He and James had been trying since they had met their nephew and now their nephew is almost five months old.

He feels selfish and jealous. He hates this ugly emotion, this feeling of heaviness when he watches his brother and his son.