"HAPPY DAY OF LOVE"

"That is utterly disgusting," Sirius says around a mouthful of toast as he eyes the card James had spent the past two days gluing little piecea of this and that to. "I mean it, disgusting, Prongs," He rolls his silver eyes.

James shrugs, smirking. "What, you're jealous you didn't make Moony a card?" He teases.

"I don't have to make Moony a card, he's wearing love bites that I gave to him, for Valentine's Day," Sirius replies shortly, a smirk tubing at his lips.

James scoffs. "Utterly disgusting," He mimicks.

"Happy Valentine's Day, wanker," Remus enters the dormitory with a grin on his face. He tosses a few packaged pumpkin pastries in his boyfriend's direction. Sirius catches with ease.

"Thanks, love," Sirius smiles softly.

Remus winks. "You're still getting sex later, by the way,"

"Yay," Sirius laughs as James groans. "Least I forget, eh?" He says as Remus sits down atop Sirius' bed with the other two teenagers. He presses a kiss to Remus' cheek. "Love ya,"

James groans once more. "Ew, ew, ew," He mutters. "Utterly disgusting!"

"Who's the card for, Prongs?" Remus inquires, taking a bite out of Sirius' Valentine's Day gift. Sirius swats him gently.

"Hey," Sirius whines. "Those are mine,"

"I'm yours, that's enough for you, so let me have a fucking pumpkin pastry, idiot,"

Sirius snorts as he tosses Remus another treat. "Want me to hand feed you it to? Chew it for you perhaps?"

"Once again, ew, ew, ew,"

"Oi, shut up, Prongs. So, go on, tell us, who've you been crafting that little card for? Lily, isn't it?" Remus teases mercilessly.

James rolls his brown eyes. "Shove off. I got over Evans ages ago,"

"My, my," Sirius tuts, shaking his head. "Well, I never!" He mocks. He turns to Remus, grinning. "Moony, m'dear, can you believe that Prongs is being so secretive around us?"

"Horrible, isn't it?" Remus drawls.

"I'm devastated, quite frankly,"

"Oh, would you two give it a rest? There are times in my life that I wish you two had been secretive! I've heard enough of your sex life to last me a lifetime, thank you very, very much," James rolls his eyes once more.

Sirius and Remus erupt into a motion of laughter. "He's so funny sometimes," Sirius cackles.

"When did he grow up so quickly? Making Valentine's Day cards, it'd tug at your heartstrings," Remus laughs.

"You two are the couple from hell. Hell. You know that right?"

Remus pecks Sirius' lips. "Mmh, someone has to keep your life interesting, Prongs,"

"And thank Merlin it is us, rather than some bird who's made you go stone cold crazy, mate,"

Peter returns from his Valentine's Day outings not long after. The evening drags on and James just can not wait until they've all fallen asleep for the night, Remus and Sirius entangled in one another's arms, no doubt. Although their shenanigans portray them as little devils to James, James knows deep down that they're cuddlers. Devils don't cuddle.

Once the clock strikes ten and everyone is wiped out for the night, James wanders down the hallways, his card stuffed delicately in the pocket of his sweatshirt. He reaches the secret passage way and he waits, patiently.