BRIGHTON AND CYRUS

"Hey! Hey! Stop all that running," James calls with a grin as he watches his boys chase each other down the station. He turns to his husband with a soft smile.

His husband. They'd tied the knot as soon as Regulus graduated from Hogwarts. James popped the question as soon as he had gotten his arms around the others waist whilst Regulus was still clad in his graduation robes. He hadn't even dropped to one knee, rather just mumbled it in Regulus' ear and somehow, he got a positive reply.

Somewhere along the years, he also found himself a father of three. Their daughter, Arabella Penelope had been born six years after the boys, making her five years old. James always thought she looked a lot like Regulus, while the twins resembled him, despite Cyrus inheriting the signature grey eyes that his mother and ucnle had.

"They're just excited, love, leave them off," Regulus replies with a soft chuckle. He isn't sure how he and James have ended up carrying their twin's luggage.

James tuns to Regulus. "You alright carrying all that? You've been weaker lately," He says cautiously. Regulus nods in reply and simply clings the suitcase tighter, his knuckles turning an ivory white. Arabella's hand held tightly in the other one.

"Dad, do you think Brighton and I will be in the same house?"  Cyrus asks with shy eyes, biting his lip as he nervously looks up to his father.

James shakes his head. "Cy, love, it doesn't matter if you aren't. You'll still see each other everyday,"

Brighton and Cyrus have always been inseparable and it seems Cyrus is the only one concerned about how they may not be attached at the hip anymore. James gently ruffles his hair. "You'll be alright, both of you will. How cool will it be to branch out and make other friends?"

Cyrus nods with a small sigh and Regulus puts an arm around his shoulder reassuringly. "If you're in different houses, think of how much better family game night will be," He smiles. "You dad and I were in different houses and we still managed to make things work, didn't we?" He looks up to James.

James smirks as he leans down to steal a peck on the lips. Brighton wrinkles his nose. "Not at the train station, please," He whines. Arabella giggles at the scene and sticks her tongue out at her elder brother.

"What?" James laughs. He rubs his nose against Regulus' with a hum. "You're not scared all of your new potential friends will see how loved up your mum and dad are?"

Regulus chuckles. "Okay, that's enough for now. We'll make them travel sick," He smirks softly, patting James' cheek.

Arabella shouts in glee suddenly as she whisks into the air.

James and Regulus' heads turn in sync to see Sirius and Remus beside their daughter. "Oh!" Cyrus grins. "I didn't know you know you two would be here!"

Arabella laughs as Sirius whirls her around with ease. Like Regulus, she's slight and frail. Remus grins as he ruffles Brighton's hair. "Wouldn't miss it for the world," He smiles.

"Exactly! Couldn't miss seeing my two favorite nephews off," Sirius chirps.

Cyrus rolls his eyes. "Uncle Padfoot, we're your only nephews." He laughs. Sirius winks at him.

"Well, maybe not for long, I'll have a chat with your mum and dad. Fancy a new baby?" He laughs and Regulus rolls his eyes.

"You two pop out one first and then we'll consider a fourth," Regulus muses with a chuckle.

"Oh, you're so easy to tease," Sirius gently sets his niece down.

James smirks as he wraps an arm around Regulus' neck. "We're stopping at three, Padfoot, you know that," He hums.

The seven of them travel down towards the main area of the station and Regulus swears he and James are possibly the youngest parents there.

"Fancy that, you'll be the parents everyone fawns over," Remus smirks. "I can see it now, the boys'll be asked all about you two,"

James is about to laugh when he's interrupted by a semi familiar voice. "Oi, Potter, so they were yours?" comes the snide voice.

James whips around to see that Gryffindor boy he recalls had to be consoled by his mate all those years ago. Alfie something or other.

James narrows his eyes, glancing at his sons. "Yes, these are my sons. But we already knew that, didn't we?" He grits.

Alfie chuckles bitterly. "Well, he's yours now, isn't he, Potter? All yours to deal with. Pity, really, he's quite good in bed,"

"Oh, don't be jealous-" Sirius starts but James has already lunged himself at the boy.

Remus stammers. "Prongs! Stop that!" He shouts. "Jesus Christ, not here," He makes an attempt to snatch James from the suddenly very violent tousel. He misses and the two men fall too the ground.

"Don't you dare speak about him like that!" James roars, his fist colliding with the other man's jaw. Alfie seems to wriggle under James' grip and somehow manages to throw an even harder punch, sending James falling backwards, Alfie now having the upper hand.

They'd both been strong, athletic quidditch players in their days; they have matched strength but yet Alfie had found an advantage. James' years of Auror training seems to come in hand as he somehow regains control of the fight.

"Bloody slag! All he ever was! A nice, good fuck whenever anybody was down for it, isn't that right, James? I'm right and you know it too,"

James' wedding ring eventually slashes Alfie's cheek and Regulus can't help but find that somehow ironic.

Arabella clambers into Sirius' arms and tucks her head into his shoulder to drown out the sounds. Cyrus and Brighton look between their father and their mother. Brighton gently reaches for Regulus' hand and Regulus squeezes his sons trembling hand.

"Shush it's okay! It's okay, your fathers just very mad," Regulus tries to soothe. He turns to James and manages to grab his shoulder. "James, stop! Please, stop it!" He begs, tears welling in his eyes. He's losing control of James' shoulder as he struggles against his husband in order to break free and fight once more.

Frustarted tears fall down Regulus face as he tries to hang onto James'. "James, please. He's not worth it, he really isn't!" He cries but it appears to be no use so he sighs heavily before, "James, please, I'm pregnant!"

They had had the discussion. Three was more than enough for them. But somehow, here they are; Regulus' belly already starting to gain that bit more weight. He had been reluctant to tell James, they'd agreed; three was just right, three children was the perfect amount.

James immediately releases the other former Gryffindor frommhis grasp and looks to Regulus with widened eyes. "Pregnant? Again?" He whispers, standing up straight.

Regulus nods, biting his lip. "Look, I know we said we'd stop at three-"

James shuts him up with an open mouthed kiss as their twins groan while Remus and Sirius complain to Arabella about how direly in love her parents truly are.

The letter they receive later that evening details to them that Brighton made Slytherin while Cyrus had been sorted into Gryffindor. Arabella had complained the whole way how that she wanted to go, but James had simply murmured to her that it would be her time soon. He was drunken on that new baby kind of intoxication that he hadn't had time to tell her not to grow up too quickly. The boys had already grown up in no time.

That summer, Pollox Avery Potter is born with brown eyes and Regulus' pointy little chin and his father helping to deliver him in a cosy home birth in their living room. Just to prove that they really have come the entire circle.