DREW A MAP ON YOUR BEDROOM CEILING

When Regulus presents James with a sonogram of two babies, James' mind all but loses it completely. Two little baby boys. Regulus is pregnant with twins. James has gotten him pregnant with their twins, and God, James loves this thought, this reality.

He, naturally, could not attend Regulus' appointment with Madame Pomfrey, for mutual fear of giving himself up as the father of Regulus' babies. They had both agreed, no matter what, James could not reveal himself. He could step in later, Regulus only has two years of Hogwarts left, while James is eighteen and about to graduate.

Privately, James will take care of Regulus, tend to him, but publicly; Regulus has forbidden any sort of communication; instead, he simply sits at the Slytherin table and smirks across the room at James, a hand sitting idly atop his belly, his fingers moving gently across the taunt skin that sits beneath his Slytherin jumper, stretching the material.

Regulus is gently touching his bump, but James can not think, can not even process a single thought as he watches the younger teenager's smirk widen; risking a cheeky wink in James' direction. Regulus picks up his soup spoon, popping it into his mouth, a teasing gleam in his silvery eyes that James can spot from across the room. Regulus' cheeks are hallowed around the spoon and James almost makes a choking sound.

James feels hot all over. He knows that Regulus must know what his pregnant body is doing to James. Regulus is heavily pregnant now and James can never get enough of his body, full of their children. He feels his face flush, his belly fluttering with want, with need.

He watches as Regulus stands up to leave, muttering something to Evan Rossier as he does so. He rises to his feet, a hand placed on his arched back. Rossier nods in response. Regulus must have told him he back was hurting.

"Alright, Prongs?" Sirius asks. "You've hardly eaten anything?" He muses as he takes a bite of his own dinner.

"M'not very hungry right now," James stands next. "I'll eat later," He pauses, almost breathless. "I'll...I'll catch up with you all in a bit," He murmurs.

James gasps as soon as he spots Regulus down the empty corridor, leaning against a statue. "You're a fucking tease," He hisses.

Regulus arches an eyebrow, his arms folding over his bump. "Who? Me?" He asks, mocking innocence. He moves his arms, placing a hand to his heavy belly. "Little, pregnant, me?" He smirks wildly.

"Prefect's bathrooms, now. I'll meet you up there, trouble,"

Regulus grins. "Brilliant. See you soon," He turns on his heel to leave, only turning back to offer James a winning smirk. "Hey," He drawls. "Don't bother bringing a condom, m'already up the duff,"

James snorts a little. "In a minute, Black, I'm gonna wipe that smirk right off your pretty face," He promises.

He has never really bothered with condoms in regards to Regulus, other than to prevent an unplanned pregnancy, which they obviously hadn't managed to do. James isn't sleeping with anybody else, and he knows that Regulus is not either. They don't need to fear the spread of an diseases.

"Can't wait, Potter,"

They reassemble in the isolated prefect's bathrooms moments later and James' lips are immediately on Regulus' in a rough manner.

"Eager, are you? Be gentle with me, I'm pregnant, you know," Regulus smirks against James' lips. "Have a bun in the oven, two buns, actually," He pulls away from James' lips, grinning at him.

Cheeky boy, James thinks. Regulus knows that James practically fawns over any discussion of their children, their babies, their little boys. James is drawn to them, to Regulus; like this, his body changed to nurture their little ones.