JAMES AND REG

"Pleaseeeee?" James sings, a hand nursing his heavy belly. "Come on, m'so fuckin' hornyyyy, Reg," He whines.

Regulus sighs. "James, honey, horniness is precisely what gave you this big belly of yours," He muses softly. He gently tilts James' chin up to face him. "Besides," He chuckles in amusement. "It's never I good idea when I top, you get knocked up, silly boy," He teases, he's driving James mad, he can tell by the begging brown eyes gazing up at him.

“I want you,” James pleads. He can hear his voice crack. He leans up to suck at Regulus' jaw needily. Rocking his hips, James utters, "Fuck me, fuck me just as good as the night you put your baby in me, please, Reg, fuck me so good, please?"

Regulus blinks with a small grin before, "Fuck, you're so needy, love. Roll over for me, eh? Make my job a little easier, baby,"

James smirk in victory as he rolls onto his stomach. Regulus smiles at him. "Get some pillows for your belly, gonna make you feel so good, yeah?"

James let's out a moan as he reaches for a pillow to support his large bump, sinking further into the sheets wtha blissful moan. "N-need you, need you to make me feel good," He whines out.

Regulus runs a hand down James' back before swearing under hi breath. He leans over to kiss James cheek and to breathe in his lover's sweet scent.

“Love you so much,” Regulus mutters, almost distracted by the smell of James alone. He pushes inside, pulling back and rocking forward in slow, steady movements.

Regulus is patient, but the shallow thrusts are agony in their own way. James wants more. He wants all of Regulus.

James lays, his head thrown back while his fingers twist in the sheets. In this moment, he has never appeared as beautiful to Regulus. Since falling pregnant, James' face and cheeks had gained weight, becoming rosier and chubbier; his skin is golden and tanned, his belly heavy with their child, even his hair seems to be growing healthier, appearing much more fluffier than usual.

"You're my pretty Jamie," Regulus breaths as he thrusts, James' moans reaching his ears.

"Mmh," James grunts. "Oh Merlin, yes, yes, yes!" He cries. "Yes! Just there, oh God, Regulus, don't stop, please, baby, don't stop," He begs. His fingers curl tightly in the sheets as he feels Regulus behind him. "Mmh, love you, b-babe," He groans, one hand coming to rest on his full belly as his body rocks in motion with Regulus'.

Eventually, James collapses against the bed, burrowing his face into the pillow he had been using to support his baby bump. He let's his orgasm wash over him, Regulus rubbing small, soothing circles in his lower back.

Smiling into the pillow, James Potter can't imagine a world where he doesn't have a baby belonging to Regulus Black resting inside of him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Sorry its short! I'm loving pregnant!James right now, so if you have any specific requests on that, let me know! Hope you enjoyed💕