SOFT AND SLEEPY

Regulus gets in from work at five o'clock and by half five he's already tucked himself into bed for the night, cuddled up in his long, satiny pajamas shirt that he can't seem to button around some areas of his expanding abdomen.

James enters the darkened room once he's home. "You feeling alright, mama? You never go to bed this early," He chirps.

Regulus nods, peeking his head up from his cave of blankets. "I'm okay, just wanted to be cosy," He replies.

"Alright, honey, just checking," James removes his quidditch gear and curls up on the end of the bed. "Are you tired, love?"

Regulus shakes his head. "Sort of, just had a long day,"

"Was the shop busy?"

"Yep," Regulus sighs. "That bloody student that I've hired isn't any good at working quick. He keeps messing up all the orders or giving them to the wrong customers. It's a bloody nightmare," He groans at the thought of the lanky boy he's invited and hired into his place of work for a reason he can't even recall.

James shakes his head with a small biting grin. "Merlin, I love you," He leans in for a gently orchestrated kiss.

Regulus smiles into the kiss. "Love you too, J," He whispers against James' lips. James' firm hands travel to his hips as he gently and delicately pulls Regulus from the covers.

Just as James is unbuckling his belt, Regulus whispers, "Gentle, alright? I-I'm not fragile but I'm not exactly steardy right now," He reminds and James nods.

Regulus has been worried a lot lately about how sex may affect the baby. Remus had told him he has absolutely nothing to worry about, their twins had turned out perfectly fine and perfectly noisy and mischievous, despite their parents incredibly and insanely high sex drives.

But still, he had worried he would hurt their little one by engaging in such an intimidate act with his husband. He knows he's practically touch starved James for the past month but he can not shake the thought that somehow, something may happen to their baby.

"I'll go easy, Reg," He whispers as he pulls Reguluseven closer, gently unbuttons Regulus' sage, satin shirt, revealing his large pale bely and gently trails his tongue down the younger man's chest.

Regulus gasps slightly and softly as he feels James' tongue slide over his sensitively hardened nipples while James continues to murmur soft praises to him. "Gonna be so gentle with you, mama. Going to make you feel so, so, so good," He places wet kisses to Regulus' chest. "Mmh, gonna make you feel so lovely, mamabear,"

Regulus inhales with a whimper as he feels James suck at the sensitive skin, a shiver travels down his back as he grabs James' hair and gently twists his fingers through it, arching his back slightly as James' tongue gracefully moves over his body.

"Gonna take care of you, mama. Gonna look after you so well, you beauty,"

Regulus let's out a small, shy moan and James looks up to him with peering brown eyes. He trails his tongue down towards Regulus lower abdominal region and gently pulls his husband's underwear down, tossing it to the side.

P-please fuck me. I need you, please." Regulus whines, calling out softly. James begins to push a finger inside of him, slowly he adds another finger, Regulus groaning beautifully.

James extracts his fingers from Regulus. Regulus moans at the loss, eyes shut tight as his back arches. James slowly presses himself inside, gaining a steady rhythm.

"Oh, James!" Regulus cries, hooking his arms around his partners shoulders, "You feel so good. Right there! Right- oh- oooh-"

"Christ, you're so tight for me, mama." James responds, a breathiness to his voice that makes Regulus go lightheaded.

"Baby, oh, baby, babe I’m-oh fuck me- harder, James! I'm about to-." Regulus pants. 

James gives a few more pushes, going deeper and harder into his husband, almost so that the furniture could crash into the wall. Nevermind that, Regulus was close, very close. James pumped the boy's cock faster, quicker.

Regulus shouts with pleasure etching his every word. "Oh! Don't stop, don't stop, d-don't you ever stop, James Potter!" He moans deeply. He gasps for air, breathless, as he feels himself let go.

Seconds later, a wordless exchange is made between the two, James climbs down and onto the floor. He sits up on his knees, presses his hands into Regulus' softened hips. He braces himself while Regulus takes fistfuls of James' hair, guiding him effortlessly.

Regulus groans loudly, gripping at the sheets below him while his other hand remains tugging at James' messy hair. "Mmh, Jamie, mmh," He hums as he clenches his eyes shut in a haze of utter bliss. He begins to warb his husband of his nearing orgasm, making James work all that bit harder. James hollows his cheeks and Regulus is gasping for air.

It isn't rough or passionate, it's soft and tender and so full of love and appreciation for Regulus' growing belly that it causes Regulus' heart to swell greatly. It is filled with a tender sleepiness amr softness for them to share.

They fall together into the messy, tousled sheets. "Oh, God, James," Regulus whispers. "W-wow," He murmurs hazily.

James grins drowsily. "You're beautiful, mama,"

Regulus shakes his head with a pleasure filled smile. "You're beautiful," He replies. James wraps an arm around his waist as he tugs them both underneath the covers.

James whispers softly, his voice raw and gentle. "See? Told you I'd look after you and make you feel good, your body needed a good fucking, mamabear,"

"It did, it really did," Regulus answers in a soft tone of voice. He brushes a hand across his belly, his satin bed shirt hanging around his pale, narrow shoulders; his belly on full display. "Mmh, love you, James," He whispers quietly as he steals a quick kiss from his husband. He guides James' hand towards his heavy bump. "Baby loves you too," He muses.

James cracks a lazy smile as he kisses Regulus' forehead. "I love you too, mama, mama and baby both," He teases softly.

"Baby loves their daddy so much," Regulus yawns, closing his eyes. He pats his belly, a lazed smile decorating his pretty face. "Baby, I love your daddy so, so much. He takes such good care of us, little one,"