AN UNWANTED SITUATION

Regulus has been in many, many, many unwanted situations.

The situation that makes the absolute top of the list, taking first prize for the one thing Regulus wishes he had never walked in on, is that one time he watched his older brother squirm while Remus softly nibbled his neck. The rest of the scene has been erased from Regulus' memory as much as he can enforce it to. He still doesn't like to think about exactly where Remus' hands had been. He's certain Sirius and Remus don't like to think about it either.

But today, James' dropped jaw as he leans against the doorframe with a satisfied look on his face, may replace it. This just may take the cake.

"Jamie, I-" Regulus stammers.

"I'm sorry, forgive me if I am mistaken, but is Regulus Black actually doing something as common as relieving himself? My my, my! I didn't think you had any dirty secrets," James giggles, closing his mouth and twisting his lips into a smirk.

"You were my dirty secret for a long time, don't forget that, Potter," Regulus scowls, his face heating up with a pink blush.

"You're going scarlet, darling, don't be embarrassed. We all get off, silly," James rolls his eyes, trailing into the room and sitting down opposite Regulus with his back to the end of the bed's headboard. "Go on, proceed. Don't let my company stop you," James notices the slight frown forming on Regulus' face. "Oh, c'mon, Regulus! You aren't embarrassed that your boyfriend caught you wanking?"

Regulus' blush deepens. "No," He replies. "I'm embarrassed that my boyfriend caught me wanking myself because I'm too pregnant and big to do it properly, for one; and secondly, because I'm so fucking horny, James, and you never touch me anymore!" He whispers softly. "A-am I that different now?" He had hesitated and James hated it.

Regulus doesn't want to sound so desperate, so needy, but the truth is that he has been so desperate for James and they have not engaged in anythig in weeks, leading to Regulus' current ordeal. He had wondered why they haven't been intimate in the past who-knows-how-many-weeks and the only possible, viable answer that came to his mind was that James no longer feels attracted to him due to the current state of his body.

James' eyes widen quickly. "Are you serious?" Regulus nods, swallowing as his hands curl around his belly. "Regulus fucking Black, are you seriously asking me if I am no longer sexually attracted to you? Reggie, do you realize what your pregnancy does to me? I am fighting to not be constantly aroused by the way you look, it drives me crazy," James pauses. "You're stunning, love,"

"Reg, I just figured that you might feel a bit uncomfortable with the ever-expanding belly on the way. I am in no way, shape or bloody form turned off by you, by your new curves and the way you now look. I don't want you to think that I'm not attracted to you." James crawls towards him, reaching his hands moves closer, hands coming up to gently grab Regulus by the face,

Insecure grey eyes melt into hardened hazel eyes, chapped red lips are licked in nervousness before Regulus speaks up softly,

"Show me?"

"With pleasure."

James leans in immediately, one hand coming down to balance him on the bed, the other moving from Regulus' cheek to curve on the back of his head, lips coming into contact with the others on a slow, sensual kiss, lips parted and tongues feeling shy of involving.

His mouth slowly moves away towards the jaw, up to the one ear to nip at the lobe and down to the neck where he licks, bites and kiss every available skin, deeply inhaling Regulus' sweet scent.

Regulus lets out a deep moan, heat burning bright on his cheeks.

"Love it when you are loud, angel." James pipes, voice raspy from his kisses.

James keeps moving down. As he reveals more skin with the drag of the shirt, a trail of kisses follow its path; he moves it to one side, revealing an engorged pec. From all the changes Regulus' body has gone through during the pregnancy, the sensitiveness on the nipples and their new fullness are James' own favorites.

James trails his lips up and down Regulus' body before laying down and letting Regulus' pale thighs straddle his hips, clinging his palms to James' chest. James gently pulls him in by his rounded belly, gently cupping his lover's waist.

"Hey, hey," He mumbles softly, stroking a thumb over Regulus' bump. "Watch the belly," James grins as he gently slides inside of Regulus.

Regulus lets out a soft scream, back arching, hands coming up to entangle in James' mahogany colored locks. "F-fuck, J-Jamie," He whispers.

James thrusts harder, looking up at Regulus, devouring the sight of his with his legs spread, his very pregnant belly on display, chest heaving, lips swollen, cheeks rosy and eyes glassed over with pleasure.

"Aren't you a gorgeous little thing?" James murmurs, reaching up to stroke Regulus' flushed pale cheek as his other hand remains wrapped around Regulus' waist; steadying him.

"I-" Regulus starts but stops to swallow, mouth dried up at what he was about to say, "Please, James, I just- More." He feels his eyes tearing up for no apparent reason. Pleasure, probably.

James smiles, pushing Regulus to keep on talking, "More what, love?"

Regulus lets out a frustrated groan as he refuse to lets the tears made their way down his cheeks, "I need more, please. Touch me."

James doesn't require any further instructions as he reaches his hand up to play with Regulus' hardened nipples, filled to the brim with milk.

Regulus moans as James does so, murmuring his name over and over again as he bobbles, raising himself up and down; whining with each movement of his hips.

"Mmh, baby," James mutters with a moan. "You're so gorgeous like this, all full and round. So, so, so beautiful, all swollen and swelled up with our child," He whispers, letting his hand on Regulus' hip trail over to his belly, his other hand still tampering with the other's nipple. "D-don't you dare ever say that I'm not attracted to this body of yours, the belly looks amazing on you, baby," He whispers words of praise as Regulus moans in response. "Your perfectly round belly," James murmurs, almost drowsily.

Regulus sighs in pleasure as he bounces, each thrust sending him into panty moans. "I love y-you, J," He hums with a groan.

James strokes his hand up along Regulus belly. "I love you more, sweetheart," He doesn't think he's ever seen anything quite so beautiful as his Regulus' body, heavy with child.

"Feels....so g-good," Regulus pants. "Mmh, s-so good," James bucks his hips and Regulus cries out. "Ooh, James," He yells. "So good, honey, g-good,"

"My gorgeous Reg, so beautiful and big with our little one," James praises. "You look gorgeous, angel, rosy cheeked and heavy with our baby,"

Regulus moans louder as he rolls his eyes back in delight, the praise sending him into overdrive. "Harder, oh! Please, Jamie, harder, g-go harder!" He begs. James obeys and thrusts even harder, letting Regulus' ride him beautifully.

He squeezes Regulus' chest, causing another string of load moans to leave his mouth. "So good for me, angel," James praises. "Taking this so well, so, so well, baby,"

"Mmh, James," Regulus cries, arching his back wonderfully soi that his belly was even rounder as it stood out against his thin frame. "James, James, James," He hollars, his entire body shaking. "Ooh, James, ooh," He sings and James feels himself finish, spurting onto Regulus' big belly.

They collapse in one another's arms, James' hand wrapped tightly around Regulus, his palms firm on his swollen belly. He presses a kiss to the top of Regulus' head as they lay, named and entangled in their bed sheets. "Happy, sweet prince?"

Regulus grins drowsily, his eyes coated with sleepiness. "Well, I'm a lot less rowdier right now, so yes," He leans upwards to kiss the top of James' nose, James just grins in return as he let's Regulus' snuggle further into his arms; feeling the younger's glorious body and all of it's changes.