DREW A MAP ON YOUR BEDROOM CEILING

Regulus' grey eyes flutter open slowly, adjusting to the dark. For a moment, he forgets that he is in James' bed, next to James, James' strong arm slung lazily around his waist as they lay together. Cuddling. Regulus would have rolled his eyes a few months ago at the mere prospect or cuddling with James Potter, he would have been accustomed to the roughness, rawness of their love making, and then; sorely traipsing back to his own bed afterwards.

He moves a little, trying to get back to sleep, trying to rest again, his body sore and achy. He moves a little closer to James' chest, his face buried against it. This is nice, he thinks. He snuggles closer to James, feeling the babies roll beneath his skin. He cups a hand to his bump, feeing his boys kick and move about.

Regulus moves a hand down his belly, hoping to quieten the little boys, so that he may sleep for a little more, just another hour, until it is eight o'clock. Regulus finds comfort in the kicks of his sons, but he needs them to soothe themselves so that he can rest again, his entire body is tired, he is tired.

He continues to rub his belly soothingly. In truth, Regulus actually rather enjoys being pregnant. He loves the feeling of knowing his babies are safe, inside of him; and although their kids are only slightly annoying, Regulus is glad that they do it. He loves his bump. He loves how James loves his bump, his changing body.

He loves how his body has changed to house his baby boys. He loves it more than he ever expected to, he had always been skinny and frail; but now, now he is growing two little boys, he and James' sons; whom Regulus had already chosen two little names for, just waiting to see if they fit their names.

Eventually, the babies calm themselves down, their kicks slowly decreasing and Regulus sighs, a quiet, happy sigh. "Good, lads, mmh?" He whispers, so quietly, hoping he doesn't awaken James, let alone Sirius.

Regulus closes his eyes once more and begins to slip away into a slight slumber. He allows many things to occupy his mind, mostly James, he thinks of the summertime, and clouds, and tiny little baby feet that will eventually be kicking mindlessly in the air, rather than kicking his ribs.

Regulus feels a little hot, is he sweating? He cracks open his eyes, blinking. He feels wet. He feels a deep sense of humiliation creep over him. If he had sweated enough to dampen the sheets, surely he will never return to James' comfortable bed ever again.

He has always been a rather cold person, always freezing, never able to retain heat. His wonders briefly if his pregnancy had altered that.

Regulus squints a little. He feels very, very hot right now. He feels really, really uncomfortable too; the twins sitting low in his belly. He feels so full and heavy, every inch of him aching. He feels so big, his belly much larger than he had ever imagined it would be. He arches his back a little, willing the uncomfortable aches in his belly to stop. Regulus makes a face, a small breath escaping his mouth.

James shuffles a little beside him, jerking away. He blinks, opening his brown eyes. Regulus looks up to face him, raising his head out of James' chest. "M'really hot right now, m'sorry," He mumbles, ducking his head back down against James' chest out of sheer embarrassment. "My belly really hurts right now," He utters sharply.

James rests his chin atop Regulus' head of inky hair. "Darling, I...I think your waters have gone," He says quietly, not wanting to alarm Regulus. His voice is sleep ridden and drowsy still.

Regulus looks up. "My...my water broke?" He asks.

"I...I think so," James offers. "Unless you wanna tell me you've wet my bed," Perhaps sweating beneath James' sheets wouldn't be the most humiliating thing.