THE ART OF REJECTION AND REALIZATION

The woeful, regrettable thing about James Potter is that no one, Lily Evans, is capable of loving him back. He has spent years, since he was eleven years old, chasing her, hoping for her, thinking of her each night before he closes his eyes and falls asleep.

"You're thinking about her," The voice above him mumbles.

"Am not," James groans out, his teeth clenched as he feels himself move, the mattress of the Slytherin dormitory bed soft against his back; much softer than his own mattress, he reckons.

"Oh, but you are," Regulus Black grins devilishly. He wears a delicate silver chain with a small pendant on it, James finds it strange to enjoy how said chain hangs over him as Regulus fucks into him; Sirius' Regulus, Sirius' young brother, Sirius' worst enemy. "I can see it on your face, Potter,"

James is about to reply when Regulus hits him right where he needs to feel it. Regulus' cock brushes against James' prostate and James moans so sharply. He clenches his eyes shut, back arching off of the soft mattress. "Oh, fuck," He whines, hips bucking desperately.

"Well, now you're thinking of me, Potter," Regulus' voice is like silk.

"But you can go back to thinking of her if you'd like, but I won't let you stay in my bed to do it," Regulus hums, ducking his head down to nibble at James' exposed neck, kising at it hungrily. "You can think of her all you'd like, but I'll stop fucking you if you do," Regulus almost threatens.

Regulus quickens his pace and James can not bite back the way in which he cries out. "Fuck, don't...don't stop." James begs. "God, don't stop, don't stop," He choruses. "Don't stop, oh please, don't stop,"

Regulus' hands grip at James' waist and James loves it.

He wishes he didn't.

"Good boy," Regulus whispers in his ear, trailing kisses down James' neck. "Such a good boy for me, Potter. Begging, pleading," He chuckles. "You look good like this, you know," He muses. "Such a pretty boy,"

James let's out a strangled groan. "F-fuck," He croaks at Regulus' praise. "God, more, more," He urges.

"You like that, don't you?" Regulus mutters. "You like being told how good you are? How pretty?" He presses a rough kiss to James' lips, their teeth clash together in a harsh manner. He pulls away from James with a smirk upon his fragile features. "Tell me how much you like it," His smirk widens.

James can't even speak. Regulus has quickened his pace to a wild extend and James knows that he's done it on purpose so that he can not possibly reply. Regulus must enjoy watching him struggle.

James gasps for air, panting breathlessly. He struggles for his words. "I...God, I love it," James moans loudly. "Fuck. I love it, I love it," He murmurs. "Feels...feels so good, you...you feel so good, Black," He grits out.

"Then be a good boy and come for me, sweetheart,"

And James does.

They never speak of it again.

Perhaps they both know that it should not have ever happened.

James still isn't quite sure how it happened. But he knows how it had begun. Lily had rejected him, as she so often did, and James had come seeking comfort in the isolated library, at a rather odd hour.

Naturally, Sirius brother had been there too. One thing had led to another and James was on his back in the empty Slytherin dormitory and he had not even considered wondering where Regulus' roommates had been. He hadn't had time to.