Chapter 97: I'll Think About It

We walked into the house and Norman had food set out on the tables. He made my favorite. Ribs, hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, cake, and more. "You made all of this in under two hours?" i asked

"No.... They did." Norman said pointing to a bunch of people in the kitchen. I gave them a fake smiled. 

"Uh.. Dad who are they?" i asked pulling his shirt.

"I don't know. I posted on Instgram that it was your one year and they just came to the house and offered to cook the food. And I thought why not? Since I was to lazy to cook. Oh and I also ordered Chinese food."

"So let me get this straight you posted on Instagram that it was my one year and random people came to the house?" i asked

"Yeah.. Was I not supposed to do that?"

"Dad. They could have poisoned the food. Then when we eat it we could die. Did you ever think of that?"

"We didn't do that." i person said causing me and Norman to jump in the air. "Sorry to interrupt. But we didn't poison the food. I promise you. Oh by the way big fan!! I love your work Mr. Reedus. Who are you?" he asked

"I'm his-"

"That doesn't matter. Mr. Norman can we please get a picture?" he asked 

"Ignore me why not." i said walking away.

I went to sit down on the couch. Then Chandler came over to me and rested his head on my shoulder. "I love you Liesel." he said

"I love you to." i said.

He took his head of my shoulder and leaned in to kiss me. But right when he was about to the door bell rang. "Later." i said. Getting up.

"How come you always say that?" he asked as i opened the door.

"Say what?" Polly asked

"Nothing. He's just mad because when we're about to kiss i say later. And he's getting annoyed." i said

"Poor Chandler. Not getting kissed by the pretty girl." Lindsay said pinching his cheeks.

We all laughed. "Happy one year." Aurora said hugging me.

"Thanks."

"Damn what's that smell?" Bria asked

"Oh that's probably me." Chandler said

"That not." Bria said. "It's something else it smells like... pizza."

"Did Norman make pizza?" Lexi asked "Cause if he did i'm staying forever."

I shook my head and I sat next to Chandler. Norman came out of the kitchen with the random people. "We'll Liesel the party is about to start. You should go get changed."

"What if I am dressed?"

"Really? That's what your gonna wear? It looks like you just woke up."

"Thanks. I try." i said "Don't worry i'll change. Just give me a few minutes." I gave Chandler a kiss on the cheek and went upstairs. I grabbed a tank top and some stripped tights. The shirt had a cross on it and a lot of words on it. I also grabbed a top hat to go with the outfit. After I changed I put on my combat boots and went back downstairs. 

By the time I was down there, there was already a million people down stairs. I looked everywhere for Norman but couldn't find him. "Hey Liesel." i heard someone behind me. I turned around to find Steven.

"Oh hey Steven. Have you seen my dad?" i asked

"No but he does make some great ribs." 

"Yeah.... He didn't make them. Some random people came to our house and made it. So you haven't seen him?"