Chapter 112: I Love You

WARNING: This chapter will have a lot of flipping P.O.V's. So please dont comment about it flipping a lot, there will be some sexual contact.
-----------
Three Years Later

I tossed and turned in my bed. Something wasn't right. Every time I tried to close my eyes and sleep I couldn't. I turned and saw a body in my bed. He was shirtless and his hair was everywhere. Over the past years we've gotten into a lot of fights and I still don't know if he's the right person I should be marrying. Sure I liked him a lot but i'm not sure if I should marry him.

He fluttered his eyelids and smiled at me. He put his arm around me and pulled me to his chest. "Whats wrong baby girl?" He asked

"Nothing." I said.

He raised his eyebrow at me. "Whatever. I know theres something wrong. Now try to get some sleep you cant be late for your flight." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled slightly.

MORNING

I woke up and Adam was staring at me. "Morning beautiful." He said.

"Morning. Now get out I'm gonna change." I said

"Why do you always say that?"

I thought about it. Ever since Norman adopted me i've been saying that. I shrugged. "I dont know."

"I just hope that after we say I do. I can finally see that beautiful body of yours." He said walking out the door.

I didn't want marry Adam. I didn't love him I still loved Chandler after all this time. They say you should lose your virgity to someone you love thats why I haven't done anything with Adam.

Chandler's P.O.V

I looked across the table to the girl I was about to marry. She was test tasting the cake. She loved every single one and she wouldnt even let me taste. I wonder if Liesel would let me- Stop I have to stop thinking about Liesel. Im getting married in a month, but I don't love the girl i'm gonna marry.

"Ok I think this is the right one." She squeals

"Can I try?" I ask

"No Chandler. This is my wedding."

"Yeah but its also my wedding. I think I should have some say in it dont you think."

"Don't make me think. It hurts my head." She said and I rolled my eyes.

I didn't even ask her to marry me. One day she just asked me if we would get married and I say sure and then she start planning the wedding. Im only 20 for crying out loud. I wanna marry Liesel not Kathy.

Liesel's P.O.V

"Have a safe trip and call me when you get there. How many days are you gonna stay there?" Adam asked me

"Only a week. Dont worry i'll still work on the wedding ideas while I'm there. I just wanna visit Mingus and Norman."

"Ok. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." I said. I leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back but it didn't mean anything to me. Once we pulled away I boarded the plane. I just needed time away from Adam, and maybe if I am lucky i'll see Chandler, but probably not because he probably moved away.

HOURS LATER

I got off the plane and got into a taxi. He asked where I was going and I gave him the address to Norman house. Its been about seven months since i've seen Norman and Mingus. I've missed them so much.