Chapter 21: Did That Really Just Happen?

As I walked to my trailer I could hear Mingus talking to someone. I peaked my head around the corner to see what was going on. And there it was Mingus talking with......... A GIRL!

"I was wondering would you like to go out sometime?" Mingus asked

"Yea sure how about tonight?"

"That would be great. I'll pick you up at 7."

"Sounds like a plan." She said walking off.

I quickly hide behind the wall so Minhus couldn't see me.

"I know your there Liesel."

"Shoot." I said for myself

"Come on out."

I walked from be hide the wall to were Minhus was. I kept my head down.

"How much did you hear?"

"Oh just until you asked that girl out. MINGUS HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" I sang the last part

"Shut up." He says covering my mouth

I licked his hand.

"You have to stop licking people you know."

"Yea I know but I won't. What's her name?"

"Her name is Kassandra. But she goes by Kassy."

"When did you to meet?"

"Like a couple months ago."

"Are you guys a couple yet? Did you ask her out?"

"We're not official dating yet. But after tonight I hope she will my girlfriend."

"Let's go back to my trailer and talk there. I need to tell you something important." I said

We walked back to my trailer.

"So what do you need to tell me?"

"Sit down." I said patting the couch "you know Chandler best friend Sam right?"

"Right"

"A couple days ago at the party he told me be liked me. Then kissed my cheek."

"He what!"

"He just kissed my cheek that's all nothing happened. But the thing is I'm kinda starting to like him."

"But your with Chandler."

"I know but.."

"There are no buts."

"I don't know what to do."

"Go with your heart."

"Thanks."

Really go with your heart? My heart is cuel. Doesn't he know that. And plus my heart is say both. It's like one half wants one and the other wants the other one. It is so confusing. I wish I had the answers. Maybe I should call Harry to see what he's says.

RING RING

"Hello?" He says

"Hey it's me Liesel."

"Hey Liesel what's up?"

"I'm having big troubles can you help me?"

"Sure what do you need?"

"We'll I like Chandler but I also like his friend Sam what should I do?"

"We'll do what everyone else does. Go with you heart."

"Ok thanks you really help me." I said hang up

Another person telling me follow my heart? My heart doesn't know what it wants. I called Dan to see what I should do.