Chapter 2: Being On Set

My eyes fluttered open. I looked around and didn't see the foster home. Then it hit me I was adopted yesterday. I looked at the clock and it was ten. Dang it I slept in. Sara was gonna-Never mind. I don't live with Sara anymore. I got off my bed and went to the bathroom.

I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. This time is wasn't fighting with anybody to use the bathroom. It felt weird, but a good weird. After I was done I went down a fight of stairs I looked around and saw it was the basement.

I'm still not use to this house. I went back up I went down the other stairs. I looked around to make sure I went down the right ones. The living room was what I saw. Thank god. I started walking to the kitchen when I tripped over something or should I say someone. I looked to see who I tripped over and saw Chandler sleeping on the floor. I was confused why would Chandler be sleeping on the kitchen floor?

"Ow!" I said "Chandler wake up." I started shaking him but he didn't wake up. If somebody at the foster home would oversleep then we would get the chance and scream in their ear. So I thought it would be nice to do it to Chandler.

"CHANDLER RIGGS WAKE UP!!! I yelled into his ear. He shot up and when he did his head hit mine.

"Well that was a bad idea." I said rubbing my head.

"No kidding." He said rubbing his head as well. I stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Hey are you hungry?" He asked

"I guess. I haven't eaten since yesterday."

"Why? You've got to have food. Or you'll die."

"I'll be fine, and at the foster home you only get two meals a day breakfast and dinner, and yesterday I got adopted and only ate breakfast."

"That's awful. Well since you haven't eaten what would you like me to make?"

"I don't know. Surprise me." I said. He just nodded his head and got food out of the fridge.

I heard someone coming down the stairs. It was Norman. We he tried to turn the corner to come into the kitchen he failed and hit the wall. He groaned.

"Wow haven't even been here for 24 hours and already three people got hurt." I said

"Three? What do you mean three?" Nourished asked

"Chandler hit his forehead on mine when I screamed in his ear."

He just looked out me weirdly and shook his head. "So Chandler what are you cooking for breakfast?"

"It's a surprise so get out of my way."

"Where's Mingus?" I asked

"Probably still sleeping. Why?"

"Because i've got an amazing idea. What if we pranked Mingus? You guys in?"

"Yeah." They said

"Okay here's my plan. I go up to Mingus's door and band on it and say 'Mingus help me there's zombies trying to eat me' and when he runs out one of you throws a pie in his face and the other one records it."

"What the hell did you come up with that?" Chandler asked

I tapped my head with my finger. "I have an evil mind."

"You're amazing. Okay then I'll record and Norman you throw the pie in his face." Chandler said

Norman grabbed a pie out of the fridge and Chandler got the video camera. We all headed up to Mingus bedroom door.

I screamed "MINGUS HELP ME THERE'S ZOMBIES OUT HERE. HELP ME!!!" I screamed again. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

A few seconds later Mingus came out with a baseball bat in his hand then Norman throws the pie in his face. We all started laughing. Chandler walked closer to Mingus and recorded him.