Chapter 117: Riggs

Chandler's P.O.V

I drove into the drive way and turned off the car. I opened the car down and went to the back and opened it up. There they were many trays of food for the party. It was like heaven, it even smelled like heaven I grabbed the first tray and walked to the front door. As I opened the door I noticed it was quite. 

Usually Liesel would be watching T.V or listening to music. It seemed quite way to quite. I shrugged it off, she might have fallen asleep up stairs. I grabbed the rest of the food and brought it inside. Once I was done I walked upstairs to see if Liesel was up there. 

Our bedroom door was wide open. The bed was a messy from this morning since neither one of us deiced to make the bed. I went to the nursery and saw the bag, that was on the girl's bed, was gone. I ran downstairs and grabbed my phone off the counter. I looked at my notifications and saw Liesel called me. 

I dialed her number and it rang a few times before she answered. 

"Hello?" She asked with pain in her voice. 

"Hey honey. Where are you? Are you okay? What happened?" I asked one after another. 

"Don't worry. I'm just here in the hospital about to give birth to our children."

"What?" I yelled through the phone. 

"Yeah. I'm about to give birth. I tried calling you but you were to stupid to leave your phone at the house. So I called Norman and he came and picked me up. So get you butt over here or you're gonna miss them being born."

"But the party." I said 

"Just put a sign on the door telling them to come in and help them selves to the food. My parents will be there they'll host it. And once they're done eat they can come to the hospital and see the twins. Now hurry. The doctor said it could be any minute now that they come." She said. 

"Okay i'll be there soon. Hold them in as long as you can. I love you."

"I'll try Chandler. I'll try, and I love you more." She said. She hung up and I looked at the phone for a few seconds. 

This will be one of the best days of my life. The twins, my twins are about to be born. Liesel and I have thought about this day for so long. It's finally coming true. I ran over to the car and started it. 

Liesel P.O.V

"Okay looks like you'll be able to push in a few minutes." The nurse said. 

I let out a long breath. I was finally done with the contraction. Thank god. "But-But my husband isn't here yet." I said. 

Norman wiped sweat off my forehead. I had put my hair up in a bun. "Don't worry sweetheart. It'll be another three minutes or so until you can push." She said

I groaned. "Don't worry Liesel. I'm sure he'll be here." Norman said. Suddenly I felt pain again. I squeezed Normans hand. "OWW!!!!!" He screamed.  

"Why the hell are you screaming about i'm going into labor here!!!" I yelled

"You're crushing my hand." He said bitting on the hand I wasn't crushing. 

"SHUT UP!!!!" I said. 

"Just breathe honey. Just breathe." Norman said

"Why don't you just breathe!!!" I yelled. 

"I'M HERE I'M HERE!!!! DID I MISS ANYTHING???" Chandler yelled coming into the room. 

I screamed in agony. All I wanted right now was to get these babies out of me. "No. Nothing at all. BESIDE ME SCREAMING IN PAIN YOU IDIOT. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!"