Chapter 93: 1 Year Already

Merry Christmas all of you...... Hope your having a great Christmas. My mom got me a video game of the Walking Dead. And my step dad got me a Walking dead swearter!!!! But yeah. It's been a year since i've had my ipad. And in 3 more month will be the anniversary of this book!!!!! Can't wait till that day. So yeah... Thank's for reading my book.... Oh nd who's going to watch The Walking Dead Marathon on the 30th??? I am.... I'm staying up all night just to watch it. Plus buying a bunch of junk food to watch it. Hehehehe. Oh and i decided to change something. Instead of Liesel being on a T.V show she's gonna be on a Broadway musical. So yeah here's the chapter. Hope you like it and Merry Christmas. (Not ending with Bubbles!!! this time i'm end in something else......). Until next time........

HOHOHOHOHO...... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning realizing that it was my 1 year anniversay. Not with Chandler. But with Norman and Mingus. And plus last night i got a new mom. Everything was perfect. I ran down stairs and saw Norman cooking breakfast. Nothing special....Werid. He always makes something special when it's a special occasion. He must be planning something for later... I know it. 

"Hey dad." i said sitting down at the table.

"Hey Liesel.... What's up?" he asked

"The sky....." i said staring at the cealing

"We'll not shit smartass."

"ohh...... Your swore. Give me a dollor..." i held out my head.

"No.... Now eat up. I've gotta go film the mid season finale today. Wanna come?" he asked

"Sure. Just let me get dress." i was about to stand up when Norman put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down.

"You'd better eat first... You know."

"Fine..."

I grabbed some toast, put some jelly on it, and shoved it in my mouth. "I'm done." i ran up to my room. But while i didn't. I hear Norman say. "Kids...." I rolled my eyes. Once i was upstairs i went straight into my closet.

I grabbed my Nirvana shirt, army shorts, converse, and a blue and white sweater. Once i was dressed i went downstairs i saw that Norman was still eatting breakfast. "Are you kidding me? You're still eating? I though you'd be ready by now." "Calm down Liesel. We need to eat to. Plus we don't change as fast as you do." Mingus said.

"Still..... Hurry up i wanna get to the set now!!!" i said jumping up and down.

"Liesel's what's up with you? Why you so exicted? It's not like it's your birthday or anything. Just calm down kid."

Norman walked right past me. My jaw dropped. He forgot. How could he forget? This is one of the most important days of my life. And he doesn't even remember. My broke down. The door opened and there was Chandler.

"Hey Liesel." he said kissing my forhead. "What's..... going on? Liesel? What's wrong? What happened? What..."

"He forgot." Is all i said. I sat down on the brown comfy chair. A tear came down my cheek. "Who forgot? And what did he forget?"

"Norman.... and you. You both forgot. I can't believe you. Here i am waiting for someone to say something. But i guess that won't happen."

"What did we forget?" Chandler asked

"If i have to tell you then..... I shouldn't have to tell you. This should be an important day for you Chandler but i guess not. I was wrong all the way. C-Can we just go to the set now?" i asked

Norman came down. We both just looked at each other. I walked away and went to the car. 

(Chandler's P.O.V) Oh my god!!! Finally!!!

Ok. What's up with Liesel. What was i supposed to remember? I hate seeing Liesel like this. She's depressed and i have no idea wh.... Holy shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. 

God.... I'm suck a dick. I can't believe i forgot this day. Today's the day i first meet Liesel. I remember that day

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"Mingus don't you dare go in there!!! I swear you go in there i'll have to go in there and get out. Then we'll both be dead!" i said

"Don't worry, Chandler. I'll be fine. Just watch my back." Mingus said

I watched as Mingus went inside the room. Right then a bunch of zombies came out of nowhere.

"We're here" Norman said making both of us die. Mingus exited out of the game and we got up and saw a girl with Norman.

She was one of the most perfect girl that ever walked the streets of Atlanta. Her beautiful wavy brown hair flowed to her mid back. I got lost in her big blue eyes. She is the defintion of perfection. Her welcoming smile. There is nothing that could be wrong with her. 

"Hey i'm Mingus. Your new older brother. I will be living here your whole life. So you'd better get used to it here. And you'd better not go into my room or touch anything in my room got it little sister?" Mingus said.

"Hi Mingus. First don't treat me like 4. Second i'll do what i want. And third don't tell me what to do."

"I think we'll get along just fine." Mingus  said

She rolled her eyes. The way she did it made me melt. Why am i saying these things. I have a girlfriend. But... She's perfect. I noticed everyone was looking at me.

"Hi, I'm Chandler. I work with your dad on set." Chandler said

"Yea I know I used watch The Walking Dead."

She knew who i was. She watched me on T.V. Whoa that sounds werid. I don't care. But she knows me. She must not want to go out with a famous guy. This girl.... What was was her name? Still this girl... doesn't seem like the type to go out with famous guys. She must think that there stuck up and snotty. But i'm nothing like that.... What am i say? I barely met the girl 2 minutes ago. And i don't even know her name.

"Mingus go show Liesel to her room." Norman yelled from the kitchen.

Liesel.... That's unquie name. But i love it. It fits her. I couldn't help myself from staring at her. She's just so beautiful.

"I said my name was Addison." She said

"Well i'm going to call you by your real name because i like it better than Addison."

"Fine whatever" I said

She has an attitude. But it fits her.... I just can't until i get to know her better.

~~~End Of Flashback~~~

How could i forget that day? That's the day i fell in love with her. Then the next day i kissed her. How could i've been so stupid? Now i need to make it up to her. And i mean now......