Chapter 86: The BasketBall Game

I knew all of this wouldn't go away. Every time Mingus and i go ouside or we end up in the same place together we get our picture taken. And let me tell you it's annoying. Like would you like it if people were talking pictures of you constantly? Yeah. 

Oh today was a day that Mingus went to his mom's house. So since he was out i deiced we should have a basket ball game. Oh and today is also my best friend Lindsays birthday. May 14. Lindsay, Aurora, Polly, Summer, Bria, Lexi, and Ally were going to play at the basketball game.

I started changing cause we would start the basketball game in half and hour. I changed into a gray shirt with the word Nike in green. Bright green shorts. Gray shoes. I put my hair in a ponytail. And i put my my under amor handband on. (Picture on the side) When i was done i went downstiars. Norman was watching T.V. 

"Hey dad." i said

"Hey sweetie. What time you going to be home?"

"I don't know were going to play basketball. Then were going to the ice cream shop. Then were going over to Chandlers for a movie then i'm coming back here."

"Ok well just call me when you get to Chandlers house and when your about to leave ok?"

"Ok dad. Bye i'll see you later. And if Mingus calls tell him i love him. And that i'll call him later."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I opened the door to find Chandler about to knock on the door. We smiled and he kissed me. Of course i kissed back. Then we started walking to the park. He held my hand as we walked. "So what happened at T.V station?" he asked

"Well they were being Jacckass so i beat on of them up and the secrity kicked me out of the building. And that's all"

"Wow. You know what i have the most amazing badass girlfriend ever" he said

"Really? Wow i would love to meet her one day. And you know what i have a zombie slaying boyfriend. He's amazing. You have to meet him some day." i said playing along

"How about we make it a date? You and me? Your bring your boyfriend and i'll bring my girlfriend?"

"I would love that. How about tomorrow at 8?"

"Perfect." he kissed me cheek.

We made it to the park and saw some of Chandler's friends. And i saw my friends. It was 6 to 6 game. So 4 people had to sit out. The team captains were Chandler and I. My team Lindsay, Aurora, Polly, Summer, Bria, Lexi, Ally, and I. Chandler team Sam, Brad, Jeff, Greg, Anthony, Marcus, Shawn, and Chandler.

The teams that were playing right now were Aurora, Polly, Lexi, Summer, Bria, and Me. Chandler, Sam, Brad, Jeff, Greg, -----, 

Chandler and I stood in the middle of the court. Ally threw the ball up into the air. I jumped up for the ball but Chandler hit it before me. So his team had the ball.

~~~1 hour later~~~

So it was 25- 25. So we were tried. Right now Aurora, Lexi, Lindsay, Ally, Summer, Me. Chandler's team. Brad, Jeff, Anthony, Shawn, Sam, and Chandler. Right now Lindsay had the ball. Anthony was trying to block her from passingthe ball to Summer. Then out of nowhere Anthony pushes Lindsay. 

"What the hell was that for??" My team yelled

"I didn't do anything."

"We now she gets to shoot. So move it buddy." Summer said

"Yeah what she said." Polly said

"Fine whatever." He handed the ball to Lindsay.

"Wait don't use that ball." Sam said. He grabbed another ball from his bag and handed it to Lindsay. "Use this one."

She paused for a moment then smiled. We all look confused. Well everyone besides Chandler, Sam and Lindsay. She started laughing. "Um Lindsay what's going on?" Aurora asked

"N-Nothing...." Seh said still laughing

"I think she's gone crazy." Bria and Lexi said at the same time.

"Yeah what's up with you Lindsay?" Ally asked

"Yes. Sam, Yes." shes aid blushing madly.

She ran up to him and hugged him. This was still confusing. She dropped the ball when she ran over to Sam. I went over to the ball and picked it up. It said "Will you go out with me???"

I smiled. Everyone came around me and saw what Lindsay was talking about. They smiled and looked over at the new happy couple. They looked so cute together. I knew this day going to come. Haha Chandler owes me 5 bucks. I walked over to Chandler.

"So Chandler where's my 5 bucks?" i asked

"What 5 bucks?"

"We bet that if Sam didn't ask her out on her birthday then i have to give you 5 bucks. But if he was going to ask her out on her birthday then you owe me 5 bucks. So pay up pretty boy."

"I'm allready taking you on a date isn't that enough?"

"Nope. Now pay up."

He reached into his pocket and gave me my 5 bucks. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. We all said congrats to the new couple and i realized that Lindsay still had to do her shot. I grabbed Lindsay by the arm.

"What? What's wrong Liesel?"

"You still have to do you shot."

"Oh yeah. Give me the ball."

I handed her the ball. The guys were in a line. 3 on one side and 3 on the other. The first shot didn't go in. The boys cheered and i rolled my eyes. Then it was her last shot. She looked at me and i smiled. She then looked at the hoop and took her last shot. It made it in. The girls cheer. We all did a group hug. I went over to Chandler. I tapped on his shoulder.

"Chnadler...... Chandler talk to me..... Oh come on you can't be mad at me...... Chandler if you don't answer me then i won't go on the date with you."

He turned around picked me up and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. "Good game." he said

"I love you." i said

"I love you more."

"That's impossible." i said

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. So finally updated. So let me say last nights episode was awesome. R.I.P Gareth, Bob, and the rest of Gareth's group. WHY JUDITH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE NOISE!!! Either way so how's it been?? That's amazing. So guess what now i have to sit by my crush in L.A. Which is awesome i'm starting to talk to him more. Just a little. And nothing else my life is still boring as always. So thanks for reading my authors note. If you didn't it's fine but whatever. I know my life isn't exiting. But ok. So i'll update next week. On Monday. Until next time 

BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!