Chapter 55: Taking Polly Around Town

I woke up the next morning. I relized that I had to take Chandlers friend Polly around town today. I got up and got changed. Then I went downstairs. Norman was cooking. Oh no that couldn't be good. At least he wasn't cooking sausage. He was cooking eggs and bacon. I sat down and got on my phone while Norman was finishing up. I started texting Chandler.

(C-Chandler L-Liesel)

L-Morning sleeping beauty

C-Morning

L-What time do you want me to be at your house?

C-After your done eating breakfast. Cause I want some alone time with you. Since Polly's not coming until 12.

L-Ok. I'll see you later.

After I sent that text Norman was done cooking. He have Mingus, Me, and himself a plate. He put some eggs and 2 piece of bacon on everyone's plate. When we wee in the middle of eatting I started talking.

"Dad is it ok if I show a new friend around town today?" I asked

"Who Aurora?"

"No. It a friend of Chandler that just moved here. And I want to show her around town."

"Ok sure what time do you need show her around town?"

"We'll Chandler said to meet him at his house. Then later on that she'll come and I'll show her around."

"Ok once your done you can go."

"Thanks. I'm done." I said stuffing all the rest of my breakfast in my mouth.

I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door. As I was running I was also putting on my jacket. I pulled my hair out of my jacket. I ran all the way to Chandlers house. Once I got there I knocked on the door. Mrs. Riggs answered the door.

"Hi Liesel how have you been?" She asked

"Good and what about you?"

"I've been great come on on."

I walked inside. Mrs. Riggs called Chandler down. I could hear Chandler running down the stairs. As he came down he was wearing the blue T-shirt from the day I first met him. He looked different from when I meet m. He had longer hair.

"Hey Babe." I said

"Hey. Wanna go up stairs?"

"Sure."

We walked up stairs and he held my hand. I haven't been in his house in a while. Once we got to his room it was messy. Clothes everywhere. Video games all over the floor. And plates, cups all over the floor.

"Sorry for the mess."

"It's ok. So what do you want to do until Polly comes."

"We'll I know something." He said getting closer to me.

"Chandler Carlton Riggs are you trying to seduce me?"

"Maybe. Maybe not."

I sat down on his bed and so did he. He started leaning in. Then I started leaning in. The kiss was slow but then it started get more intense. He licked the bottom of my lip begging for interence. At first I didn't let him but then I did. Our tongues fought. He let me win. Without breaking the kiss I got on top of him. I was sitting on him now. His was sitting up. My hands were grabbing his hair. Chandler started kissing my neck. He started kissing my jaw line down to my neck. I was mouning. I could feel his hands go up my back towards my bra. Then something ruined the moment.

"CHANDLER!!! POLLY'S HERE."

He just counties kissing me. I stopped the kiss. He just looked into my eyes.

"Chandler don't you think we should go down there?"

"No just let them wait." He said kissing my neck.

"Chandler. Someone's going to come up here and look for us."

"I don't care." He just contuied kissing my neck

"We'll you can up here but I'm going down there."

"Fine. I'm going." He said Sadly

He got up and went towards the door. But I stopped him. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. He put his arms around my waist.

"We'll continue this late. I promise."

I opened his door and went downstairs. I saw this girl talking to Mrs. Riggs. She had dirty blonde hair.

"Oh here she is. Polly this is Liesel. Liesel this Polly." Mrs. Riggs

"Hi." We both said shaking hands.

"Oh hey Polly." Chandler said

"Oh my gosh Chandler," she ran up to him and hugged him.

"So I see that you've meet my beautiful sweet and loving girlfriend."

"Yep is she the one showing me around?"

"Yea. We'll I got to go and shoot so I'll talk to you later Polly."

"Ok bye it was nice seeing you again."

Chandler lefted

"We'll Polly I guess it's just you and me. Are you hungry?"

"Kinda."

"Do you want some ice cream?"

"Sure."

We walked to ice cream parlor. Before we went inside I texted Aurora to come and meet us here. I got a brownie chocolate ice cream. And Polly just got Chocolate ice cream with sprinkles. When we sat down Aurora came in.

"Hey Aurora." I said hugging her.

"Hey."

"Aurora thus is Polly. Polly this is my friend Aurora."

"Hey" They both said

We talked about a lot of things. Favorite food , color, bands, subject, and what we want to be when we grow up. It turns out we all had a lot in common. Next we went to the park. We sat on the swings.

"So Polly what do you like to do durning your free time?" I asked

"I like bike riding."

"Really do you like riding to the mountains, around the town, up hills. Where do you like riding?"

"To the store."

We all laughed.

"We should have a sleep over tonight. So we can spend more time together."

"Yea sure." They said

"Hey Liesel how come when Mrs. Riggs called you guys down you didn't come down right away?"

I started blushing. "Because we were doing stuff."

"Stuff?" Polly asked

"And Thanggggs." We laughed again "Umm we were just you know kissing?" I said more like a question

"No I think you guys were about to make loveeee." Aurora said

"Ohhhhhh. Liesel was about to get some." Polly said

"Were to young for that. I would have stopped it."

"Whatever." They both said

"I'll see you guys later at my house ok?"

"Ok. Bye." Polly said

I walked home and I couldn't wait until they came over.