chapter 12

Defense day is on Sunday.

Lin Shuicheng is not a single person, and whether he goes or not has little impact. When he went back to see the chief yesterday, he found that the kitten seemed to have a loss of appetite. Lin Shuicheng called Wang Pinyuan and planned to take the chief to the pet hospital on Sunday. .

This was the second time he asked for leave this week. Wang Pinyuan liked this student very much and approved it without asking. Lin Shuicheng asked for Sunday leave. It didn't mean that he wouldn't attend his class, so it wasn't a big deal.

Wang Pinyuan noticed that his name was ranked second to last in the proposal report, and then asked: "Did you agree on the ranking of the authors of the paper? Why are you so far behind?"

Lin Shuicheng said politely: "Like you, teacher, I feel that although this opportunity is good, there are students who need this first-class position as a resume more than me, so I think it's okay to give it up. The research direction this time is different from what I want to do in the future. The direction we want to go in is also not very relevant.”

"That's okay. It's a good thing for you young people to have your own ideas. Have you seen the military project this time?" Wang Pinyuan warned, "Your own direction is important. I'd better cheer up for this project. I know ?"

"I understand, thank you, teacher. By the way, Senior Sister Xu Mengmeng and I have a job fair at the Institute of Physics, which conflicts with time. She is not free now. I will help her ask you for Sunday leave." Lin Shuicheng said.

Wang Pinyuan: "Okay, come on."

Xu Mengmeng was next to him, listening to his request for leave with wide eyes: "Junior brother Xiao Lin, we have no conflict, why did you even ask for my leave?"

Lin Shuicheng said: "By the way, whoever you love can go to the defense. Senior sister, do you still want to have a meal?"

Xu Mengmeng: “.............…”

......

The Seventh Office held meetings day and night, and Fu Luoyin was also responsible for the recent restart of the B4 plan of Fu Technology. Everything came to mind when he first arrived in Star City. After several rounds of overtime work, Fu Luoyin became more tired, but the more energetic he seemed. Everyone's eyes were red from working hard, but he was still like a machine, calmly arranging work and completing tasks.

Dong Shuoye presided over the restart of Chu Shihan's project. He first went to the Old Seventh Office to get the files, and then followed Fu Luoyin home. He went to investigate Chu Shihan's relics. Fu Luoyin told the news about the restart of the investigation team. This is Chu Jingshu.

Chu Jingshu was stunned: "Even...even if it's found out, what's the use?"

She was talking to herself, while Fu Luoyin remained silent beside her. After a while, Chu Jingshu started crying again and said hysterically: "Check, check again, I will kill Shihan's people and they will not die well!"

Fu Luoyin asked the nanny: "Has she been like this often lately? Is it getting worse?"

The nanny said: "The doctor came here and said that we must cooperate with taking the medicine. Madam falls asleep after taking the medicine. She doesn't like it very much. Sometimes she will induce vomiting behind our back and spit out the medicine. There is nothing we can do."

"And..." The nanny looked at him, her eyes a little evasive.

"More?" Fu Luoyin raised his eyebrows.

The nanny said: "The doctor also said that you and the eldest young master look too similar, which may trigger this reaction in madam..."