chapter 60

Lin Shuicheng lied to him.

Those gentle whispers, the tired eyes, the stars in his eyes and the blushing face when he was emotional were not for him, they were all fake. He never knew that Lin Shuicheng could act so well.

Fu Luoyin was stunned and repeated these words. Su Yu also panicked on the other end: "What ? Lied to you? Who is it? What's wrong with you, Fu Er? Where are you now?"

"He lied to me." Fu Luoyin said, "When he broke up with me, he already thought about being with someone else. Lin Shuicheng lied to me. Other men gave him flowers, and he still smiled at that man."

Su Yu was also panicked now. He heard that his tone was not right, and shouted directly: "Fu Er, calm down. Are you going crazy? It's just flowers! And now someone's giving gifts to Sister-in-law... I mean, giving something to Lin Shuicheng, what does it have to do with you?"

"...Yes." Fu Luoyin's voice was hoarse and hoarse, and his eyes were red, "If he dares...if he dares to find someone else."

"If he dares to find someone else..."

——What can he do?

Fu Luoyin was stunned for a moment, and then felt as if all his strength had been relieved, and he fell into boundless confusion and emptiness.

He put down the phone, and Su Yu's voice on the other side also became distant. He didn't hear it clearly, and the phone hung up on its own.

He didn't even understand why he was spending so much time on Lin Shuicheng. What kind of person does he want that he can't find? Good-looking, talented, well-matched, lively and quiet...who does he want?

The three words "Lin Shuicheng" happened to become a thorn in his heart. He had an impulse in his heart to look at this thorn carefully no matter what.

He had always been the only one who didn't want others. As early as those countless days and nights when he left home, he had already written seriously in his diary that he would not want anything that was not given to him.

If people don't look at him, he won't look at them either.

It's been the same for years, and that's how it should be.

In the middle of the night, new information was quickly sent over.

Also coming to the door was Su Yu - Su Yu rushed over in hiz pajamas, holding two bottles of Erguotou in his hand.

Ask him first: "Fu Er, do you want to go to work tomorrow?"

Fu Luoyin nodded with bloodshot eyes.

Su Yu understood: "Go to work, it's good to go to work. If you have wine today, you will get drunk today. Brother, I'm here to drink with you."

Fu Luoyin looked at him and murmured: "Why should I drink?"

Su Yu poured two glasses of wine, found two water glasses, and poured it in: "Don't look at me like that, I know I'm a bad drinker, I drink mine, you drink yours, I know you're not sad at all. , I just want to drink, please our second brother, please drink some with me, okay?"

Fu Luoyin didn't refuse either.

Su Yu poured three glasses. After a few glasses, he leaned back on the sofa dizzy. He tried his best to stay awake, so he started talking nonsense.

Fu Luoyin looked at him, stood up, found a black and white plush slipper at the door, and stuffed it into Su Yu's arms.

Afterwards, he drank slowly while reading the information.

The strong alcohol was pungent and irritating when it entered his throat, and his stomach began to ache again due to burning, but Fu Luoyin became more and more silent.