chapter 2

Fu Luoyin is Lin Shuicheng whom he met two years ago. At that time, he had a military project that he wanted to connect with the data project team at Xingda University. Lin Shuicheng was a student who came with him.

As a young student, he was not very good at banquets and dinners. He drank obediently when others asked him to drink, and soon became half-drunk. Fu Luoyin was late and saw Lin Shuicheng as soon as he entered the box door.

--To be more precise, he saw his eyes. Lin Shuicheng's eyes were so bright that he was staring at him blankly, as if stars were dancing in his eyes.

Peach blossom eyes, red tear mole, very gorgeous and beautiful appearance, he was originally silent in the corner with the caution of a student, but the moment he saw him, he blossomed, revealing a compelling brilliance, which made people unable to help but feel a sense of wonder. A moment of trance.

Everyone stood up to greet him, except Lin Shuicheng who sat still.

The professor teased Lin Shuicheng, and in order to ease the embarrassment, he said with a smile: "This is my student assistant, Lin Shuicheng, Xiao Lin. This is General Manager Fu, the person in charge of our project this time. Let's raise a toast."

Lin Shuicheng's hands were steady when he toasted to him, and he was not as afraid as most people would be when facing him. He looked at him almost in a trance, which made Fu Luoyin feel a little funny.

"...Is there something on my face?" he asked in a voice that only the two of them could hear.

Lin Shuicheng came back to his senses and shook his head suddenly, his drunken eyes a little confused. After he sat down, he took a sip of the wine, bringing a rosy color to his lips, which was blurry and soft.

After the show, Fu Luoyin went to the parking lot. He didn't take a driver with him, so he smoked half a cigarette beside the car.

Within half a minute, he saw this beautiful young student coming over in a hurry, panting, and his steps were a little unsteady. He didn't know what to say when he came to him, but he  continued to gaze at him with a look that seemed to convey a desire to express something.

Fu Luoyin directly pulled the man into the car, grabbed his throat, and kissed him.

Lin Shuicheng didn't resist, his eyes almost fell as he looked at him, obedient and enthusiastic.

That day, he didn't know whether it was because he was drunk by alcohol, or whether Lin Shuicheng's eyes aroused his desire for conquest, so he took the person home directly. Fu Luoyin was a little surprised in retrospect. He had always followed the rules and had not touched anyone in so many years, but he made an exception for Lin Shuicheng.

Lin Shuicheng didn't look like Xia Ran, and his personality and experience were completely different, but the way he moved and moved was 100% similar - passionate, indulgent, playful, and charming.

Fu Luoyin always knew what he wanted. After taking the person back, he confirmed that the emotions that had been suppressed for many years had found a breakthrough. He wanted Lin Shuicheng, and wanted to see him cry with Xia Ran's expression, in pain. So he treated Lin Shuicheng almost cruelly.

It's something he's been thinking about for years.

That was his first time in a coma. Lin Shuicheng obviously came to seduce him first, but he pretended to be as inexperienced as him. He kept complaining about pain, passed out in the middle of the night, and went to the hospital to recuperate for several days.

After Lin Shuicheng woke up, Fu Luoyin visited him once, gave him a card and a business card, and said, "I will come to see you next time."

The card has unlimited overdraft. Since Lin Shuicheng needs to work for his tutor, he should be in need of money. Or maybe he just came here because of his money and status - Fu Luoyin didn't care.