chapter 61

Invitations from the Su family were sent out one after another.

Su Yu's mother's birthday banquet was very grand. Celebrities from all walks of life were present. They were required to wear formal attire and bring gifts to register. The entire birthday banquet lasted for three full days and was set on an artificial island near Star City; there was only one across the sea in the middle. The bridge is connected to the Panshan Expressway.

The morning after Su Yu was drunk at Fu Luoyin's house, he was woken up by a phone call.

He first found himself sleeping on the sofa holding a black and white plush slipper, and then he noticed where he was: the room was empty, and Fu Luoyin was missing.

Su Yu stumbled up while answering the phone. When he saw three breakfasts on the dining table from a distance, he couldn't help but be overjoyed.

One of the three breakfasts has been eaten, and the packaging of the remaining two is intact. Su Yu walked over and took a look and found that Fu Luoyin scrawled a few words on the takeout note: I went to work.

"Damn, what kind of workaholic is this? He drank so much yesterday and still went to work today?" Su Yu thought to himself.

He sat down and began to eat, paying attention to the voice on the other end of the phone.

The person who called him was one of the directors of several joint hospitals in their family, and she was also a girl trained by Yan Zi as a successor. She was reporting to Su Yu on the arrangements for the birthday banquet and the distribution of invitations.

Su Yu pulled out hamburgers and chicken rolls and ate them while listening.

The person on the other side said: "At present, the invitations have been sent out, and everyone who is confirmed to be able to attend the banquet has been registered. However, there is a Mr. Lin Shuicheng who we cannot contact. He does not answer the phone. I don't know if there is an error in the address he sent. The address information shows that it is the Department of Quantum Analysis of Alliance Star City University, but the Department of Quantum Analysis is closed, and the invitation has been stranded in their school’s warehouse and was returned today.”

Su Yu scratched his head: "Ah, yes, sister-in-law... I mean, Lin Shuicheng's department is closed. He may be too busy to answer the phone recently."

"He tore apart the fried dough sticks and soaked them in soy milk while glancing at the note from Fu Luoyin: 'Just have it delivered directly to Mr. Fu Luoyin's house near the Second Ring, you don't need to do the delivery; I've arranged for someone to take care of it.'"

After finishing two servings of breakfast delivery, Su Yu felt instantly uplifted—could there be another good brother as considerate and helpful as him in the world?

Nope!

Su Yu searched around, found a clean piece of white paper, and wrote a few bold words: "Dear Fu Er-ge, help me deliver the invitation to Sister-in-law. I'm very busy, so I'm counting on you. Love you, Su Yu. The invitation will be delivered to your door by express later; remember to pick it up."

After he finished writing, he looked around again and stuck the piece of paper at the door, just blocking the place where he entered the password and unlocked with his fingerprint, ensuring that Fu Luoyin could see it as soon as he got home.

Fu Luoyin had a meeting this morning.

He almost didn't sleep all night yesterday, and he drank too much. He had to rely on a large cup of coffee to wake him up in the morning, but he didn't need coffee to wake him up later - the stomach pain kept him awake at all times, and there was no chance of losing his mind.