chapter 90

"The love relationship between Lin Shuicheng and Chu Shihan began six years ago, when Lin Shuicheng was in the first semester of his freshman year. Since Chu Shihan had already planned to participate in the B4 plan at this time, B4 planned to cooperate with Alliance Division Seven. He may have chosen to conceal the relationship in order to simplify the process."

"They were together for four years. During this period, General Fu Kai, met Lin Shuicheng once, although it was not a formal meeting. Lin Shuicheng himself I don’t know your identity, but you know that Lin Shuicheng appeared in Chu Shihan’s social network. After Chu Shihan’s death, you transferred A-level authority to him without authorization, and used the rights of the National Security Division 9, Lin Shuicheng was deleted and wiped from all systems related to Chu Shihan. Excuse me, why?"

In the interrogation room, Fu Kai put on the uniform clothes he wore when he was being interrogated. Without the military uniform, his temperament was still calm and heroic. Ting: "To protect my son's lover, but also to protect the truth."

"Did Lin Shuicheng do anything that needs your protection? What's your motive?"

Fu Kai was silent.
The interrogator repeated: "What's your motive?"

At this moment, the door of the interrogation room was pushed open.
An old woman wearing a space agency uniform, equally upright and chic, walked in. Her silver hair showed the years she had experienced.
Hemuya said: "You guys go out, I'll do it."

She sat down in front of Fu Kai and said calmly: "You joined the army seven or eight years after me. I was your instructor when I was in the space station corps, and you were also The first generation members of the 8th District Special Agent Team who joined later, in a sense, we are also old comrades, Xiao Fu."

Looking at the entire league, there will not be another person who dares to directly call him a man who has gone through hardships and has numerous military exploits. "Little Fu" Fu Kai, Hemuya is the only one.

Fu Kai looked at her, as calm as her: "Do you really think that our Fu family will one day do something that endangers the safety of the alliance?"

"I don't believe it, so I have been conducting investigations. The result of the investigation is this, Chu Shihan didn't choose anyone else, but took the initiative to contact me - if he encountered something, why didn't he ask his family for help as soon as possible?" Hemuya asked. "Your behavior is also very suspicious."

Fu Kai said: "I don't know. But according to Shihan's temperament, he may be worried that what he encounters may threaten the people around him. RANDOM didn't appear back then, and it did. It was not until the assassination of Xingda Luosong that we began to be more vigilant. Their methods of committing crimes were too secretive. Looking back now, there should be more than this many cases. Those old friends we know said He died of a cerebral hemorrhage or a plane crash... Are you sure that RANDOM was not at fault?"

Hemuya said, "So, tell me what's the importance of Lin Shuicheng?"

"I don't know, I'm betting. A handful." Fu Kai said in a deep voice, "General He, I know your style and habits. You always use tough tactics to achieve your goals, and you won't give up until the goal is achieved. You think I am suspicious? Or the entire Fu's military technology is related to RANDOM. I understand your suspicions and concerns. But at the same time, I want to reiterate: Like you, I don't know any information about the R organization, nor do I understand their The real purpose. It was just through my observation that this organization showed a high degree of abnormal concern for my son's lover, Lin Shuicheng. In this regard, I did what I thought was right."

"The reason for this conclusion?" Hemuya asked.

"Three highly artistic accidents involving people around him, a recurring accident against himself, and the reasons that prompted me to terminate the investigation and hide him two years ago." Fu Kai asked, "Don't you want to know Did I find anything two years ago? Now you know, the real evidence found by the Nine Branches shows that Lin Shuicheng is the murderer of my son. There was an unknown inflow of funds into his account before the incident. That call came from him. Finally, Shi Han chose to take a shortcut to the nearest space station, and he happened to walk to the place where the fight happened. If there is a source for all incidents, Lin Shuicheng is the source."
"But I can't convict him because it is a chain reaction; I I have also seen that child, and I believe that with his character and character, he will never be the murderer of Shihan."