chapter 34

Dong Shuo always keeps two mobile phones at night, one is a private number, and the other is a mobile phone issued by the first police general affairs department.

The batch of numbers issued by the police department will be directly displayed as the official police address by default, and the system will perform voice change interference processing to avoid unexpected situations - in the past, the police and criminals were recorded and analyzed to identify their identities. As for the tragedy of the police officer's entire family being wiped out. In addition to changing the person's pitch and timbre, this kind of voice change processing also processes the sound volume interval to make it difficult for people to judge the other party's true speaking habits.

"Hello?" On the other side, Lin Shuicheng's voice sounded very soft, as if he deliberately lowered his voice. He seemed not to hear the words clearly and whispered: "Wait a moment."

Dong Shuoye clicked on the hands-free mode and raised the volume to the maximum. Then he heard the sound of Lin Shuicheng moving, as if he was leaving a quiet place, and then came to a relatively noisy place outside, where he could still vaguely hear human voices.

"Teacher Xu, I would like to trouble you to continue taking care of him. I won't disturb him even if he is asleep. Thank you."

"I can, I can, classmate, walk slowly."

Lin Shuicheng walked out of Xu Kong's ward and came to the empty hall, and then asked again: "What did you say? I'm sorry I didn't hear clearly just now."

At the same time, he quickly walked towards the smoking room at the end of the corridor - outside the smoking room there is a fixed public telephone on each floor of the Xingda Affiliated Hospital. Under normal circumstances, it is used for hospital fire escapes to ensure that fire or other disasters occur. Contact status.

He actually heard clearly what the other party was saying in the first sentence, and almost immediately judged that this was a voice that had been processed by a voice changer.

In the process of walking out, Lin Shuicheng had cached the call page in the background and quickly scrolled down the text message page.

Don't know why, he just wants to do this.

--You remember to save this number. My name is on the business card.

Text message record from a month and a half ago. On that day, he booked a room on the first floor of the hotel and planned to take a rest, and met Dong Shuoye.

He had lost the business card a long time ago, but the text message record has not been deleted.

At that time, he didn't know that he was the deputy section chief of the General Affairs Division of the police force.

Lin Shuicheng said: "...Chu Shihan? This name is impressive. He should be my mentor."

At the same time, he reached out and pressed the numbers on the display of the public phone and dialed Dong Shuoye's phone number.

On the phone, the voice from the other side continued to ask: "Really? How is your relationship?"

"I haven't seen him before. He seems to be in a different grade than me. I only have time to go to the laboratory after class for my undergraduate degree. I don't have much impression, but Teacher Yang often mentions him." Lin Shuicheng asked calmly, "Did something happen to him? "

There is nothing wrong with this reaction. Dong Shuoye said: "No, it's just a routine inquiry. Thank you for your cooperation."

The phone was hung up, and at the same time, Lin Shuicheng also cut off the public phone calls.