chapter 64

Su Yu only regretted that he didn't learn sprinting well when he was in school. He insisted on getting Lin Shuicheng back before Xia Ran went upstairs.

But unfortunately, he has always been on the verge of passing in physical education. In the past, Fu Luoyin led people to lock the physical education teacher in the training locker room and beat him. He was only qualified to be a sentry.

Su Yu saw that he was a few steps behind. He chased Fu Luoyin downstairs. As soon as he took a few steps, he bumped into Yan Zi who was talking to the CEO of the pharmaceutical company. Behind Yan Zi were Bai Yiyi and Xia Ran. .

Su Yu shouted: "Excuse me, excuse me!"

Before he could turn around, he was directly grabbed by Yan Zi: "Where are you running so recklessly? Come and meet me, this is Mr. Lu, the CEO of Runsheng Pharmaceuticals I told you. Mr. Lu , this is my little bastard."

"Su Yu, I know!" Lu Shengwen looked at him with a smile, looked at him for a few times, and felt that the first impression was very good, "Young man is very energetic!"

Su Yu was intercepted and Fu Luoyin continued walking down.

Bai Yiyi and Xia Ran arrived later, and Bai Yiyi called out: "Auntie."

Yan Zi turned around, and Bai Yiyi signaled to Xia Ran to pass the gift over, adding a smile and greetings.

Yan Zi, seeing more guests arriving, apologetically smiled at Lu Shengwen, "Mr. Lu, can you wait a moment? Let Su Yu guide you to a seat for now. You can have some tea and snacks, and I'll join you shortly."

"No problem." Lu Shengwen turned to Su Yu, expressing concern, "How old are you? Do you have a girlfriend? I have a niece..." Lu Shengwen began to look around, saying, "My niece is here too!"

Su Yu, with a forced smile, answered while walking back, "I don't have a significant other at the moment, but currently..."

"Well, that's fine. Let's meet her then!" Lu Shengwen warmly waved to someone in the distance. Soon, a short-haired girl in an evening gown approached, looking obedient. "Come, come, find a place to sit."

Lu Shengwen's seat was originally inside, and Su Yu was sitting outside with Fu Luoyin and Dong Shuoye. Su Yu had to deal with Lu Shengwen's hospitality. Just as she was passing by Dong Shuoye, Dong Shuoye suddenly He stood up, looked at the girl next to him, and said with a polite smile: "Miss Lu? I didn't expect to meet you here. It's a coincidence that no one is sitting here. Why don't you all sit down, Su Yu , girls are wearing high heels, but you don’t know how to be flexible and considerate.”

Su Yu was dumbfounded: "Huh?"

The girl was also dumbfounded: "I don't know you...my surname is not Lu..."

Lu Shengwen was confused, but he still added: "Xiao Xi is my niece. She doesn't have the same surname as me, but she is just like my biological niece!"

Dong Shuoye said calmly: "Oh, maybe I remembered it wrong, but it doesn't matter. It's convenient for everyone to just sit here."

Su Yu was dumbfounded - Dong Shuoye, a monster with a photographic memory, suddenly said that he remembered it wrong. Who would believe it?

In all his life, he has never seen Dong Shuoye "remember wrongly"!

He glared at Dong Shuoye, but Dong Shuoye didn't look at him at all. Instead, he started chatting with Lu Shengwen very casually.

On the other side of the stairwell, Bai Yiyi smiled and chatted with Yan Zi. Xia Ran was not familiar with the Su family, so he followed behind and listened a little cautiously.