chapter 111 extra

Seeing that the mid-year meeting is imminent, the public housing building has cleared the banquet hall, but Fu Luoyin has not yet arranged for Lin Shuicheng's ring.

Fu Luoyin was very depressed.
He even thought about asking Lin and others to play a game like knotting with Lin Shuicheng, and just come up and wrap his fingers. This idea was rejected by Lin and others: "You are crazy! Brother, he will not hold out his hands obediently." Let me wind the thread! I will use that knotted figure to teach me the geometric sequence!"

Fu Luoyin: "..."

In the end, Su Yu thought of a solution: "You can't just use that kind of movable ring that can be raised and shrunk." Is it? You are such a big CEO, you can't solve this small matter? Just listen to me and use that kind of sliding buckle ring! If it is ugly, it will be ugly. The life events of you and your sister-in-law are the most important!"

Su Yu He recently started working, and he returned to the Su family's family business to start internships and studies. At the same time, he also started dating activities.

He was ready, even though he didn't like it, but decided to take over the family business. Most of the blind date partners are well-matched corporate daughters or young masters in the alliance. They plan to find someone who has seen it before and get along, which can be regarded as a strong alliance - provided that the other party is willing to get along.
There are many qualified young people in the league, but not many meet the "make do" conditions, and Su Yu is also troubled by this.

Fu Luoyin listened to Su Yu's advice.
When it comes to diamond selection, Fu Luoyin spent a lot of money to buy a rare pink diamond, which was quickly sent to be processed and made into an engagement ring. Two sets of engagement rings and wedding rings were needed, and then he could openly ask Lin Shuicheng about the ring size.

Star City, inside Qiushui K&M studio.
"Using such a fine rough pink diamond to make a movable button ring?" The designer was a little confused, "It seems to be a waste." The assistant did not dare to say anything at the side - this is not only a waste, but also a waste of natural resources!

Zhou Heng wiped his sweat and explained: "That's what the boss meant. He was in a hurry to propose and couldn't get the right ring size. He said it was a pity and it was a pity. Anyway, next time I can get a blue diamond or something else. Jewelry."
The designer thought for a while: "The truth is, but I'm afraid there won't be another pink diamond in such good condition for many years. So, I won't polish it finely when cutting, and I will make it a little looser when welding. After the boss proposes successfully, I will do secondary processing for free, and then you two can customize it, okay?"

He lowered his eyes and stared at the pink diamond, muttering: "Otherwise, it would be a pity."

Zhou Heng hurriedly After communicating with Fu Luoyin, Fu Luoyin hurriedly arranged the proposal scene with the leader, and only told him: "Anything is fine. It can be done before the summer annual meeting."

Zhou Heng then communicated with the designer. : "Can you please do it before the 9th? The boss is planning to propose on the night of the 9th. It's right next to the Alliance Official Building. We will send a driver to pick it up three hours in advance."

"No problem, there is no need to gather like this, on the 8th You can come over in the afternoon. I have only taken two orders recently, so there is no rush."

​​Zhou Heng left his address and phone number.

The designer watched the assistant send them out and then started to design the ring. He complained: "I like a customer like this. He is so good-looking, polite, and willing to come over to discuss the design plan with me. Like today's customer Customers who don't say anything are in trouble."