chapter 108 extra

It was Lin Shuicheng who brought up the matter of marriage first.

Fu Luoyin had just been discharged from hospital and recovered. After the great turmoil of the Seventh Branch, the forces have almost been reorganized. After discussion and voting by the Ninth Branch, the Defense Bureau and other departments, the alliance decided to retain the original intention of the establishment of the Seventh Branch: to promote the development of mankind with the development of science and technology as the core, and officially returned to the Alliance. Join the alliance establishment.
Xiao Jue was transferred to the second place for retirement care, and Fu Luoyin was directly promoted to director.

After Fu Luoyin took office as director, the first thing he did was to reorganize the process of B4. The main team is still in charge of Jin Li, and the deputy team is Lin Shuicheng.
Lin Shuicheng resigned from the police department and was responsible for the affairs of Section 7 and the quantum security wall on the national security side. B4 is headquartered in Fu's Military Science and Technology Park, Jiangnan Branch, so Lin Shuicheng almost always runs in both directions.

In comparison, Fu Luoyin, who clocked in at seven places to work, was so busy almost all day that no one could be seen.

Lin dang came to Qi Qi every day and would lie down in Fu Luoyin's office doing homework. He did his homework, and Fu Luoyin wrote the documents. The two of them ate in the seven cafeterias and ate miserably. They looked at the empty office opposite and worried all day long.
Lin Shuicheng has not been back for several days.

Lin and others asked him a little depressed: "Sister-in-law, when will my brother come back? Aren't you the president? Can you stop my brother from working hard? I really want to eat my brother's stewed corn ribs. I miss him so much. Ah."

Fu Luoyin became even more depressed: "Do you think he is a person who doesn't work hard? Your brother is the CEO himself! He didn't reply to my message for three days. He said he went to the outer space station to observe the impact of cosmic rays on the genome. Because of the impact, communication is temporarily cut off."

"Well, when will you get married? My brother said that he will come back to teach after this busy period is over. He said that Xingda University will make an exception and ask him to be a professor... but he doesn't know how long he will be busy. Do you have time to get married to you?" Lin dang flipped through the calendar and showed it to him, "Well, it's been several months, and you two are just dragging it out like this?" "What do
you do with this, little brat?" Fu Luoyin glance at him.

Lin Zhidao flat-mouthed, but under the pressure of his gaze, he still reluctantly revealed some truth: "My brother said that when you get married, he will give me a separate floor for me to decorate and design by myself. If I want another one, A small villa is fine too. I want to discuss this with you two. I also want a game room...so when will you get married?"
Fu Luoyin glanced at him again and said vaguely: "We haven't discussed it yet."

This matter They did not discuss the matter.

Last time he told Fu Kai in the hospital that he wanted to get married, it was actually to gain an opportunity for himself at home, and it was also a shot in the arm for Fu Kai: he must have Lin Shuicheng, and from now on No one else can interfere anymore.

The topic of marriage was too specific, and neither he nor Lin Shuicheng mentioned it directly. Specifically, Fu Luoyin wasn't quite sure what Lin Shuicheng meant. First, both of them were too busy, and second, Fu Luoyin himself was not sure - would Lin Shuicheng want to marry him so soon? If you were to propose, what kind of proposal scene would Lin Shuicheng like?

"If there's no discussion, just ask." Lin dang winked.

"Then you ask for me." Fu Luoyin said, "If you ask for me, I will help you apply for one more hour of game time."