chapter 103

At this moment, Fu Luoyin found that everything in his phone had been emptied - as if there was an invisible hand controlling the system, and all the apps were opened and entered in front of his eyes one by one. After deleting the program, the memo page popped up and was deleted in front of his eyes; the payment and savings system was locked, all the numbers were gone, his identity on the ID card was gone, and even his name was erased.

He couldn't send any messages, couldn't receive any calls.
Fu Luoyin returned to the science and technology park on the ground, released a drone, and started drone navigation inspection.

The drone rose amid the violent storm and flew unsteadily toward the neighborhood outside.

Fu's Science and Technology Park is located in the city center, where every inch of land is at a premium. The surveillance screen quickly showed the situation in the neighborhood - urban traffic has been completely paralyzed, the traffic lights are on at the same time, and the roads are densely packed; pedestrians on the roadside They had different expressions, asking each other with their mobile phones, looking for their ID cards... All this did not happen to him alone, the quantum security wall was broken, and all existing security systems and password systems in the entire alliance had collapsed!

The screen shook, and Fu Luoyin frowned. Then he realized something. In a flash, he pushed the joystick all the way to the bottom and reversed the climbing direction of the drone. At the same time, no one The plane also lost control and crashed into a building with a loud noise!

The last content of the video transmission was only a scream, and Fu Luoyin's palms were filled with cold sweat - if he had been a step too late, the drone would have crashed directly into the densely populated area!

The screen of his mobile phone lit up again, and the system showed that a video screen was connected.
Fu Luoyin stared at it closely.

The rain was pouring outside and the wind was howling, making the already deserted science and technology park seem even quieter.

The picture was pitch black at first. After the viewfinder shook for a moment, it suddenly turned into a slightly darker place with poor lighting.

The moment Fu Luoyin recognized this place, he felt as if his heart had been grabbed by a hand. It was heavy and painful - an uncontrollable panic enveloped his whole body.

That's the old seventh place.

In the video, Hemuya was handcuffed to a chair behind his back. There were large mottled blood stains on the ground next to him, as well as several lifeless bodies of guards piled together. Silver threads have grown out of the female general's hair. At this moment, her eyes are closed tightly, her body is haggard, and she doesn't know if she is still conscious.
There was no sound in the video. It only showed this picture. The whole atmosphere was terrifying and filled with indescribable depression.

After five seconds, the video ends.

Fu Luoyin clenched his fists, his knuckles turned white and cracked.
The wind outside became louder and louder, and Fu Luoyin suddenly heard the sound of a bell.

He thought he heard it wrong, but he followed the direction of the sound for a few steps and found that it was not fake - the ringing sound came from the landline phone upstairs.

Their Fu family's internal encrypted communication system established a signal station.

Fu Luoyin quickly returned upstairs and answered the phone.

The voice coming from the other side was Fu Kai's. His usually calm tone also revealed some anxiety at this moment: "Luoyin, are you in Jiangnan? Did something happen to you over there?"