chapter 75

Lin Shuicheng used to like to bite him in bed, especially when he was at his best and close to orgasm.

This bite was gently placed on his fingertips. After the slight pain dissipated, only the numbing itchiness and sweetness were left, which was a touch he had not seen for a long time.

Fu Luoyin's movements paused slightly, and he touched Lin Shuicheng's lips with his fingers. He straightened his back and remained motionless, letting him lean into his arms and continue to sleep peacefully.

At this moment, he was like a child who had found a lost treasure. He didn't know whether to cry or laugh, or couldn't confirm whether everything in front of him was real.

He couldn't confirm Lin Shuicheng's thoughts, but at least at this moment, he was sleeping next to him.

It was raining in Xingda, and Lin Shuicheng was extremely tired. As soon as he entered the door, he went directly to the bedroom to sleep without saying anything. He was so tired that he didn't even take off his shoes.

Fu Luoyin followed him into the door, and found four shiny little bulb eyes in the darkness. When he turned on the light, he saw the chief's green eyes looking at him, and a little gray cat also looked at him with yellow eyes.

Fu Luoyin didn't want to see the little gray cat - any new things that appeared while Lin Shuicheng was away from him made him feel a sense of crisis, so he leaned over and forcibly touched the chief's head without paying any attention to it. This little gray cat.

Then, he walked into the bedroom and saw Lin Shuicheng curled up on the bed.

He helped Lin Shuicheng take off his shoes, socks and coat, rolled him into the quilt, and then breathed a sigh of relief.

The room was very cold. Fu Luoyin looked for the air conditioner remote control panel for a while and turned on the air conditioner. However, the air conditioner in Lin Shuicheng's house didn't seem to work very well. The temperature didn't rise after being turned on for a long time. Instead, water dripped along the corner of the wall.

He checked it and then called Zhou Heng.

Lin Shuicheng continued his poor sleep state from the previous few days, but the "unable to sleep" situation did not occur again.

He opened his eyes after a while and found that he was wrapped in a quilt, the lights in the room were turned off, and Fu Luoyin was tinkering with something with a flashlight on a stool.

He looked at it for a while, and wanted to say something, but the fatigue and emptiness that pressed all over his body prevented him from saying a word, so he fell asleep again.

Just like this, he slept and woke up several times. The room was filled with the clanging sound of caracara made by Fu Luoyin's gentle movements, and the air conditioner finally started to buzz and operate normally.

When he woke up for the third time, he found that Fu Luoyin was missing.

Lin Shuicheng struggled for a while, got up from his sleepiness, slowly climbed up, turned on the light and looked outside.

The bedroom door faced the living room, and the small light in the living room was not turned off. Fu Luoyin lay on the narrow sofa in a rather uncomfortable posture, with his hands across his eyes to block his eyes, and fell asleep.

The chief was lying on the head of the sofa in a pie shape, while the little gray cat had found a new source of heat and was snoring in the crook of Fu Luoyin's shoulder.

A small warm yellow light in the dark looks particularly peaceful.

The hot air from the air conditioner blew, filling the entire room with warmth.