chapter 106

The sound of heavy rain continued. After the window was pushed open, the sound of wind, rain and thunder and lightning amplified and filled the ears. The wind blew and filled the room with a dull feeling.

Jin Li stood by the window and looked out. He was chirping all the way to show his goodwill and rarely showed a bit of silence.

After a while, he said: "The boss really implements art to the end, because the former leader of B4 named Chu is the beginning of everything? Xiao Lin is afraid that he is going crazy, right?"
He has changed his name to Yang smoothly. He's the "boss".

The recorder next to her was a woman. She said a little impatiently: "Don't interrupt, is there anything else besides what you have told us?"

Jin Li glanced at her with a pair of blue eyes: "So much data , I don’t have the ability to remember everything, so it’s unrealistic for me to write it all down for you. I’ve been tied up by you for so long, where are the chicken drumsticks, burgers and Coke I want?” The woman became even more impatient: “Restore the data first. , record all the data you can think of."

Jin Li shrugged, and said: "Then I need a computer. My memory may not be accurate, I need modeling and databases to confirm and restore ."

The woman said: "You can't connect to the Internet."

Jin Li rolled his eyes unceremoniously: "What should I check if I don't have the Internet? Are you telling me my fortune? Calculate the structure of the rebound state network and the fluid state machine? I'll check it here. You can watch the information here, okay?"

The woman glanced at him displeasedly and said nothing. After leaving the house for a moment, she brought him the equipment Jin Li asked for, and then she really stood next to him to monitor him. to record his activities.

*

Chu Shihan was buried in the largest martyrs cemetery in Star City. It is surrounded by mountains, is in a remote location, and has many undeveloped areas.

The last base camp of RANDOM is hidden in it. It is a remote place that is convenient for building and collecting quantum computers and large-scale experimental equipment. This place has always been neat and quiet, but due to the turmoil in Star City for days, it has become a bit more desolate.

The green mountains and green waters were now covered with a layer of gray mist. The heavy rain dyed the entire world dark blue, and the mist steamed up from the ground, bringing with it a sultry temperature that almost made it difficult to breathe.
The remaining thirty or so members of the RANDOM organization in Star City walked over surrounded by Yang Zhiwei. Behind him, Lin Shuicheng was pulled out of the equipment truck.

One of the two people held his shoulders, and the other almost dragged him to kneel on the ground for a few steps - Lin Shuicheng's hands and knees were tied up, and the whole person was restrained in an extremely uncomfortable position.

Throughout the day and night, he was locked in the trunk of the equipment and could only drink water.

In the heavy rain, Lin Shuicheng's black hair quickly got wet, making him appear fairer, more haggard and weaker, with a kind of relaxed and fragile appearance.

He had regained consciousness at this time, but suddenly saw the dim light that was different from that in the equipment car, and he couldn't open his eyes. He struggled for a while, but was quickly held down.

Yang Zhiwei came over holding a black umbrella, and members of the RANDOM organization grabbed Lin Shuicheng's chin and forced him to raise his head.

"I know this is the place you wanted to come to but failed to come." Yang Zhiwei said, "Shui Cheng, you can take a look now."