chapter 23

Fu Luoyin stared at the line of message prompts in silence, not even noticing that the meeting was over. He was the only one left in the video call list.

He clicked "Agree", then edited a message and sent it.

【-2:What happened】

The window displays "The other party is typing", which means Xia Ran is obviously online.

The cold night wind blew, causing the chandelier above the small balcony to sway, causing the shadows of the lights to sway and the shadows of people to move around.

Fu Luoyin waited for a while, his fingers were frozen. Just when he was about to put down the phone, a line of text popped up from Xia Ran: [I want to ask you about Yishui. He is my friend's boyfriend. I want to ask. I'm asking if there is any possibility of misunderstanding, or if I can ask you to help me correct it? 】

Fu Luoyin's expression turned cold the moment he saw the word "Yishui". He directly pressed the voice button and sent a voice message: "I arrested him. He blocked people and robbed them on campus. He also prepared plans afterwards. How do you want to save a person like this who is trying to get away with it in front of the police?"

There was silence on the other side.

No matter ten years ago or now, the two of them seem to easily fall into such a shaky, tense and confrontational state, and they always seem to be about to quarrel after a word or two.

Fu Luoyin is a very strange person. He doesn't seem to realize that these words are rude to his ex-boyfriend who has broken up with him. No matter where he was, no matter what time he was, Fu Luoyin always looked like a willful child when facing him.

Xia Ran was on the other side, listening to the long-lost voice that he had deliberately avoided for ten years, and felt as if his heart was pinched, and he felt a little uncomfortable.

He typed: [...Is it because it scared your boyfriend? 】

Fu Luoyin was stabbed by the word "boyfriend", and the voice continued: "This matter has nothing to do with whether he is my boyfriend or not. If this matter were another college student who was victimized and it was brought to the Seventh Office, I would also It won’t be taken lightly.”

Xia Ran: [You have a boyfriend to protect, and I also have friends to protect. Your boyfriend bullies Qianqian, and we can't just sit idly by. Yi Shui is a little impulsive in doing things...]

Fu Luoyin saw this and made a phone call directly.

There was a busy signal on the other side, but Xia Ran didn't answer it for a long time.

Xia Ran: [If you have anything to do, just type it. It's not convenient for me to talk on the phone here. 】

Fu Luoyin calmed down and sent a voice message: "If you call the many campus bullying deceptions done by people who defrauded the police 'impulsive', we have nothing to talk about. As for what you said The girl named Ou was bullied. Do you mean that she pushed all the work to my...boyfriend and competed for the first author position, or did you mean that she got stuck in her defense and asked my boyfriend to come to the rescue?"

Xia Ran was obviously confused for a moment and started typing after a while: [Qianqian told me...]

"Others told you, don't you know how to read it yourself?" Fu Luoyin asked, "I saw the defense with my own eyes, how can I still wrongly accuse your good friend? The decision of Xingda University to be punished is posted online. At this administrative level Do you think a student can be framed if he wants to be punished?"

Fu Luoyin: "I thought you had made some progress in the past ten years, but I am very disappointed in you. I will not help you with this."

Xia: [It’s the same with you, you still sound so ugly after ten years. sorry for interrupting you. 】