chapter 18

People come and go at the seven scientific research institutes, and the lights are brightly lit late at night.

Lin Shuicheng was treated very well. He went through the previous procedures at the police station and carefully explained the situation of his coat and wallet. The Commissioner of the Seventh Division told him: "Okay, we have no problem here. I'm sorry to delay Mr. Xiao Lin." It’s your time.”

Lin Shuicheng looked in the direction where he had escorted Yishui: "Where are they?"

The commissioner smiled and said: "Let's lock him up for now. Originally, we were going to handle it according to normal procedures, but now there is news from Mr. Fu that he will be detained first and he will try it himself."

Lin Shuicheng confirmed in a low voice: "...Fu Luoyin?"

"Well, that's right." The commissioner obviously knew his identity - "Mr. Fu's boyfriend" and gave a friendly reminder: "If you are not busy, we can take you to Mr. Fu's reception room first. Mr. Fu When doing business at the old Pacific branch, it only takes an hour for the space shuttle to arrive."

"No, I'll leave first. Thank you." Lin Shuicheng stood up and politely thanked you.

The commissioner was stunned for a moment: "Don't you... wait for Standing Committee Member Fu to come over?"

Lin Shuicheng smiled and said, "I still have classes to attend tomorrow morning."

"Then we will send someone to take you back?" The commissioner also stood up. Lin Shuicheng shook his head and refused: "No, I don't need it."

Most people would say this politely, but Lin Shuicheng's tone was very cold and cold. Listening to it once was enough to make people believe that he really didn't need it.

The commissioner was stunned for a moment as he watched Lin Shuicheng go out.

Lin Shuicheng's cell phone was dropped by Yi Shui, and now he can't contact anyone. The Seventh Office returned Fu Luoyin's coat. Lin Shuicheng found his ID card inside and planned to take the bus back.

The building terrain here at the Seventh Office is very complex, and there is a garden landscape when you go out. Lin Shuicheng just walked to the gate of the agency, and suddenly saw a car next to him getting up awkwardly. Then a man jumped out of the car and rushed straight over. He called: "Sister-in-law! Hey, sister-in-law! Don't leave, I'm here!"

Su Yu rushed here desperately and finally arrived at the Seven Scientific Research Institutes.

As the saying goes, sooner than later, he bumped into Lin Shuicheng as soon as he parked the car.

Su Yu got out of the car and saw Lin Shuicheng staring at him in astonishment. He scratched his head with a smile and said, "Well, sister-in-law, I'm Su Yu. Fu Er asked me to come here - we had dinner at the Jiangnan branch last fall. do you remember?"

Lin Shuicheng looked at him, obviously not impressed.

Su Yu thought for a while, took out his phone and showed him the photos from that time. It was the same set of photos that he had shown Dong Shuoye before: "Here, sister-in-law, look at this group photo from that time. We were eating outside Xingda University. Shabu-shabu, are you impressed?"

"Your name is Su Yu." Lin Shuicheng seemed to finally remember it and looked at him quietly, "I know."

"Hey, hey, sister-in-law, just remember it. I'll take you home in the middle of the night." Su Yu said.

His heartbeat is a little fast.

After seeing Lin Shuicheng in person again after such a long time, I always felt that Lin Shuicheng looked better than the last time I saw him. Lin Shuicheng seemed to have an unworldly indifference, which made him look at people with his peach blossom eyes slightly narrowed, as if a fairy came to life and gave him a look.