chapter 74

Fu Luoyin encountered a road blockade while driving and was delayed for a while on the road.

The man-made island they were on was developed by the Su family and planned to be used as an isolation sanatorium base. Later, the sanatorium plan was terminated due to various reasons, so it was turned into a holiday villa area. Most people can't get in, and they can't even find the exact entrance location on the map, which makes it almost impossible to move even if the road is closed.

Fu Luoyin had just driven out of the cross-sea bridge and onto the winding mountain highway. Not far away, he saw a warning cordon in the middle of the road. Several police officers surrounded it and flashed warning lights to signal him to turn around.

He got out of the car and asked about the situation. The police officer said: "It may be difficult to get through tonight. A large truck just rolled over and fell. We are making rescue preparations here. I hope you can understand."

Fu Luoyin has A-level permissions and can normally have the permission to open a circuit, but he will not use it indiscriminately in this case.

He nodded and said, "I understand, thank you for your hard work." Then he turned around and headed towards the island.

His brows furrowed, and his expression became increasingly anxious. Although he understood that this was force majeure, the stronger and stronger premonition in his heart seemed to be reminding him of something, making him unable to let go.

He called Zhou Heng: "Send the helicopter over here, right away."

It was three-thirty in the morning. Zhou Heng's voice was hazy and sleepy, and he was immediately startled awake by Fu Luoyin's tone: "Do you have a mission?"

"If there is no mission, I will go find Lin Shuicheng and fly over within thirty minutes." Fu Luoyin said.

Zhou Heng was going crazy: "Your helicopters are parked at the Jiangnan branch. It will take a few hours to fly over! It's still a thunderstorm..."

Fu Luoyin said: "Then use my authority to call randomly."

In the end, Zhou Heng coordinated a helicopter for him nearby - bought it directly in the name of Fu's Military Technology, at double the price, hired a pilot, and flew over in half an hour.

Fu Luoyin imported Lin Shuicheng's ID card location information: "Go to him."

He saw Lin Shuicheng's ID card light spot staying at a relatively nearby hospital for a while, and then left again. The moving speed was very fast, and he should have got into the car again, but the direction was not back here, but further away. Coming more and more biased.

All kinds of bad speculations emerged at this moment. Fu Luoyin's face turned pale, and his fingers holding the seat turned white.

It was raining heavily and visibility was getting lower and lower. He called Lin Shuicheng's number over and over again.

The last call was connected, but Lin Shuicheng didn't speak. There was only the sound of wind and rain on the other end of the phone.

"Mr. Fu, we are almost there. The slope of the orchard below is not suitable for stopping! The visibility is low, so it is not recommended to stop!"

"Bring me the ladder. Notify the ground to send someone first aid."

"Mr. Fu, you don't have any security equipment!"

"I don't care about this height yet. I'll go down first and you can return."

Fu Luoyin took off his coat and took a look outside - from such a distance, he could see at a glance that a police car had crashed in front of the apple tree at the end. The front of the car was flattened, but he couldn't see the people inside clearly.