chapter 91

On the afternoon when the details of the Chu Shihan case were announced, the Alliance Space Agency issued a wanted order against Lin Shuicheng and identified Lin Shuicheng as the first suspect in the Chu Shihan case.
National Security Division 9 has still not released the detention and charges against Fu Kai, and this time the people who are being traced and wanted are directly another group of people. Hemuya is under the leadership of the Space Administration, and the rest are police officers.

"Lin Shuicheng has destroyed all the sending equipment around him, but he still has the authority authentication USB flash drive and authority card from the National Security Division 9. Both of these things can directly locate his location, but he is proficient in these things himself. We have set up corresponding anti-tracking programs to interfere, but strangely, he does not seem to have conducted a more thorough anti-tracking, but only set up a relatively basic program to delay time. We are about twelve hours away from cracking his precise positioning."

" What does he want to do with these twelve hours?"

At the police station, the intermittent signal tracking sent by the police officers was displayed on the screen. The coordinates showed that Lin Shuicheng was heading south without any fluctuations.

Dong Shuoye whispered: "Dongtong City, the airport and space vehicles are closed due to the storm, and the roads are also blocked. Immediately go check the black and private cars that are still operating during this time, and call in all road section monitoring ."

The operator asked in a low voice: "Send... to the Space Administration?"

Dong Shuoye raised his eyes: "Send to Deputy Director Fu."

The operator immediately did not dare to speak and turned back to concentrate on his work.

Lin Shuicheng sat in the car for seven or eight hours. Due to road closures, he got off the car and walked for a while, waiting for the driver on the other side to pick him up.

At this time, most of the people still taking the black cars were people rushing to go home, and most of them were stopped until now because of the storm. The smaller the place, the stronger the New Year atmosphere. The closer you are to Dongtong City, you can see every house on the roadside decorated with lights. The winding road is covered with ice, and there are two dark gray lines of dirt pressed by passing vehicles. The ice and snow are dirty and mixed with bright red firecracker skins.

Lin Shuicheng has not been back to Dongtong City for six years.
After Lin Deng and Lin Wang had an accident when they graduated from high school, he went to college and never came back, not even to visit the grave. He just asked the neighbor's grandfather he knew to help take care of it every year.

Every Chinese New Year, he stays in Lin deng's hospital.
Lin deng is in the ICU and he is outside. No cooked food is allowed on the ICU floor. Lin Shuicheng buys two chocolates every year. One is disinfected and placed at Lin's bedside. The other is kept with him until the first day of the new year. Open it when a firecracker goes off, take a bite, sweet and bitter, and the aroma of cocoa butter blooms on your lips.

The courtyard of their community has long been dilapidated, and most of the place has been vacant waiting for demolition.

Lin Shuicheng walked to the courtyard gate, touched the rusty railing, and then used his strength to climb up - just like they did when they were children. Their courtyard door is unlocked, not only because the neighborhood is peaceful and secure, but also because there is nothing valuable in the house, and even thieves won't visit. Every night, Lin Shuicheng and Lin deng. would symbolically lock the iron gate of the courtyard, but they both knew that anyone could break through this gate.
He went into the courtyard.