chapter 40

After sending the message, Lin Shuicheng quietly waited for the other party's reaction.

Time passes minute by minute, five minutes, ten minutes...

Lin Shuicheng put down his cell phone and cooked himself a bowl of noodles, with chopped chili and thin slices of beef, and the tender greens were cooked just right.

Half an hour later, Luo Song replied, very briefly, a question mark: "?"

Lin Shuicheng directly copied the question he just asked: "Excuse me, teacher, why did you use my data and reporting ideas to write this paper and submit it to the journal?"

Luo Song: "How did you know this?"

Lin Shuicheng remained silent and did not reply.

Luo Song: "Oh, I understand. If it's not Teacher Yang Shen, it's Teacher Xu Kong? Do they know the reviewer or the editor-in-chief?"

Lin Shuicheng: "How I know it has nothing to do with you, but I hope you can give me an explanation."

There was no movement from Luo Song for a while. After a while, he sent a picture.

Lin Shuicheng was startled.

He clicked on the picture and found that the screenshot taken by Luo Song was a sent email page. The sent receiving address was the official email address of tfcjo, and the return receipt was "underreview". It was submitted to a common journal and was accepted by external reviewers and editors.

In this state, the original email cannot be modified. The part that Luo Song took the screenshot is exactly the signature part of the email.

The words marked in black and bold.

Researcher: Xingda University of Mathematics; Collator: Luo Song.

Luo Song then sent him a message: "As you can see clearly, I sent it in the name of Xingda Mathematics College, and I am the organizer. This is the content of tfcjo's invitation, and the result is that yours will not be moved. Is there any problem with submitting content to the opposite journal in the name of the school?"

Lin Shuicheng's fingers froze.

Luo Song continued to send: "You young students are easy to listen to the wind. What do you mean by looking for me? Do you think I will steal the ideas of our students in the School of Mathematics? Although you are not my direct student, you think I will The person who did this?

Lin Shuicheng was silent for a long time, and then typed: "But I think you must at least ask my opinion first..."

"Don't I? Lin Shuicheng, I think the first sentence of our chat this time is to ask for your opinion and inform you, right?" Luo Song's message was sent next, "Lin Shuicheng, you are excellent, but remember your position. I have been in Xingda University for so many years, and I have seen many outstanding students and many geniuses. The college cherishes talents, so it gives you this opportunity. Although it is in the name of the college, this is the content of tfcjo's invitation. The editors and reviewers behind you will see your results. As long as they inquire a little bit, I will say that this is something made by our students in the School of Mathematics. This is to give you an opportunity and support you. And you? You and Where are those professors you trust? What do you think of me? No matter how you found me, you have violated the double-blind rules in journal review, and I will truthfully report this situation to the editor-in-chief."

Lin Shuicheng's fingers were hanging on the input keyboard and did not fall down.

The other party was so confident that he didn't know how to refute it for a while.