chapter 88

"From the beginning of its establishment, the first purpose of Fu's Military Technology is to serve the people of the entire alliance and contribute to human space exploration and space development. Fu Qingsong, Fu Kai, come to me, Fu Luoyin, as the third Today, we have a clear conscience and a clear conscience."

Fu Luoyin said, "I admit that I was negligent in B4 safety maintenance and unexpected situations occurred, but I do not accept any other accusations. Accept."

He stood in the middle of the hall, his expression calm and his back straight.

It had been two days since Fu Luoyin was taken into custody. The courtroom was full of people. The Nine Departments and the Space Administration were seated separately. On the left, Hemuya looked forward and looked at him cautiously.
On the other side, Fu Kai looked solemn. Since Fu Luoyin was his biological son, he adopted an avoidance policy during the trial. The people who sat in the deliberation position instead of the Ninth Division were the Deputy Director of the Ninth Division and Xiao Jue, the Director of the Seventh Division.

This was a long defense and trial duel, and the atmosphere in the room was unprecedentedly oppressive.
The presiding judge asked: "According to the procedure, the Interstellar Alliance Court has several questions to ask you. Please answer them truthfully."

Fu Luoyin: "Excuse me."

"Do you know anything about the self-destruction program in the B4 encryption system?"

Fu Luoyin: "I don't know. I think there will be an explanation after the investigation."

"Are you sure you have no knowledge at all and haven't heard anything about the self-destruction program?"

"No."

Alliance General Affairs Building, Police Affairs Office:
People were coming and going in the center of the building, and the central control room was packed with people.

"Deputy Section Chief Dong, the results of the analysis of note marks are out." A clerk came over to report. Dong Shuoye was uncharacteristically nervous, staring at the screen with his brows furrowed.

"Put it here." Dong Shuoye said lightly. "This matter is not the most important thing at the moment."

The clerk did not dare to say more.
He also vaguely heard something - the deputy director of the Seventh Division was arrested, and Fu Luoyin and Deputy Section Chief Dong in front of him seemed to be old classmates who had a good relationship. The trend in the league has been strange recently, and no one can tell what is going on. Now, the case of investigating the B4 self-destruction program and leaks has been pushed to Dong Shuoye's head.

Everyone else had been sent out, except Dong Shuoye who still stayed in the office.

The person who arranged this task for Dong Shuoye was named Dong Chaoxi. She was Dong Shuoye's biological sister. She was the eldest, most favored and most favored younger generation of the Dong family. This order was issued directly from the second office, bypassing the police. The section chief of the first department pointed directly at Dong Shuoye, the deputy section chief himself. The clerk left and the office door was closed.

Dong Shuoye took out his cell phone and saw the text message just sent by his eldest sister: "The Fu family should not be relied on. The future is long. Take care of yourself. Those who know the current affairs are heroes."

Dong Zhaoxi was in the two intelligence bureaus, facing the alliance. The direction of these winds has always been clear. She had never contacted Dong Shuoye much before. The brothers and sisters in the family were alienated from each other, and they were climbing up the ladder. She had been holding on to that bit of information like Grandet, in order to always have a unique position in front of Dong's father.