chapter 72

Fu Luoyin felt that his arms were empty in the middle of the night, and his heart was also empty and uneasy. He was still drunk but was not sober, so he opened his eyes and woke up.

There was the sound of pouring rain outside.

Lin Shuicheng was no longer in his arms. Fu Luoyin looked around, but there was no one in the room.

The only change is the flowers.

Fu Luoyin turned on the light and was stunned when she saw the arranged flowers. He got out of bed and walked over to touch them.

He saw that the flowers were divided into three parts and placed neatly, and the fresh roses were sealed in the document bag. His coat and coat were folded and placed on the bedside table. He also straightened the crooked cardboard box of his medicine box and stuffed the opening back into its original shape, making it clean.

Fu Luoyin's heart was suddenly filled with sweetness and sourness at the same time.

Lin Shuicheng is so considerate even in this situation. Does this prove that at least for now, he still has some hope?

His phone vibrated. Su Yu was sending him information about depression. Fu Luoyin quickly opened the message and looked at it, then asked: "Are you still awake? Have you seen Lin Shuicheng? Did you find another room to stay in?"

Su Yu replied: "I stayed up all night today to sort out the guest gift lists and prepare the arrangements for tomorrow. I didn't sleep. Isn't my sister-in-law at your place?"

After a while, he added: "You can ask the front desk, but if you are free, Fu Er, come over here first. Please listen to me and tell you about my sister-in-law's recent situation. The situation may be much more serious than you think."

Fu Luoyin quickly brushed his teeth and washed his face, and said, "Okay, I'll come here first. The person Lin Shuicheng sent me back to has disappeared. He must have found another room to sleep first."

Su Yu was lying in his room, settling accounts with several assistants from the Su family. When he saw Fu Luoyin coming, he got up from the bed and pulled him into the living room of the suite.

Fu Luoyin frowned and asked, "What's serious? What's wrong with Lin Shuicheng?"

Su Yu rubbed her red eyes after staying up late and took a deep breath: "Don't be anxious, I'll tell you slowly."

Since Fu Luoyin described the situation to Su Yu that afternoon, the two of them went through all Lin Shuicheng's situations. Su Yu also read the information Zhou Heng sent to Fu Luoyin before.

Su Yu was worried and didn't think anything about it at first. But when Fu Luoyin told him this, he started to feel something was wrong.

"I've read my sister-in-law's information. Let me start by saying that it's normal for anyone to be depressed in his situation. Don't put any psychological pressure on yourself." Su Yu looked at Fu Luoyin and warned him.

Su Yu used to work as a forensic doctor, and now he is interning with Yan Zi. He still has a decent manner when talking about serious matters.

Fu Luoyin choked up: "I know, but...he didn't like me much at all."

"It's good to know. I mean - it's a good thing to prevent you from thinking wildly." Su Yu cleared her throat, "Then I'll continue. I'm not a psychology major. I've done some homework in the past few days to help you analyze. My sister-in-law has been there since he was a child. Big, first his grandfather passed away when he was in junior high school, his father died in a car accident on a rainy mountain road when he was graduating from high school, and his younger brother was in a vegetative state. From here, it can be seen that the seeds of his depression have been planted, but when did it break out? "