chapter 50

After he said the word "substitute", Han Huang's expression became obviously duller.

Lin Shuicheng looked at him calmly and lowered his eyes, as if he didn't want to continue.

"It's not - if it's a substitute, what about Chu Shihan?" Han Huang was a little surprised.

Lin Shuicheng felt exhausted all over his body. At that moment, he seemed to be back when he was talking to Xu Kong - or when the mysterious man driving the car was talking to him.

Two years ago, when Chu Shihan had an accident, he didn't believe that Chu Shihan would not contact him if he was still alive, but there was no way to prove that something had happened to him.

At that time, he repeated these words every day. He asked all possible insiders about those things and repeatedly explained his concerns to everyone he knew, but no one believed him.

It was the piece of paper with the address of the cemetery that ended all this and ended his hopeless search; now it was the same group of people who brought the second piece of paper to him, telling him: You can only go to This cannot be crossed.

He said softly: "He passed away."

Han Huang's expression became even more shocked.

In just a few minutes, what he saw and knew was far beyond his imagination. Han Huang was unable to digest this fact for a while.

He was stunned and didn't know what to say. It took him a long time before he moved again. He lowered his head and continued to pick up the grunt fish in the hot pot. After picking out the bones, he piled them on a clean bowl. He then used a spoon to scoop a ladle of hot soup on top and then pushed it to Lin Shuicheng.

Lin Shuicheng said: "No need."

Han Huang insisted: "Eat, I picked it for you. I have nothing to do. I'm full."

Lin Shuicheng didn't touch the plate of crystal-clear fish. He lowered his head and drank a bowl of soup silently. Then he said, "If nothing happens, Student Han, I'll leave first."

He glanced at the direction where Fu Luoyin was sitting: "He...he's still waiting for me."

Lin Shuicheng stood up, and Han Huang also stood up.

His mouth moved, as if he wanted to say something, but he knew that in his current position, it seemed inappropriate to say anything.

Han Huang lowered his voice: "Senior brother, walk slowly."

Lin Shuicheng saw Han Huang to the door. It was supposed to be his treat as a thank you, but when Lin Shuicheng went to pay the bill, he found that the bill for their table had been settled at some point.

I told him the day before yesterday: "The gentleman who just came in with you paid the bill. He is now at table 23."

Lin Shuicheng lowered his head and saw the bill record handed over by the front desk. On it was the word "Fu" scrawled so hard that he could barely read it.

Lin Shuicheng looked back to table 23.

Fu Luoyin ordered a lot of dishes. When he saw him coming, he asked him to sit down: "Come and eat."

Lin Shuicheng: "I've eaten."

"From the looks of it, you seem like you haven't eaten enough. Apart from shrimp, you don't eat any other seafood, not even fish. The Chief didn't follow your lead on that." Fu Luoyin squinted his eyes. "If that guy is trying to pursue you but hasn't even mastered these basics, confessing might just ruin someone's appetite. I doubt he'll succeed, don't you think?"