chapter 86

Lin Shuicheng remained silent in Fu Luoyin's arms for a few seconds, then turned the key and opened the door.
He said softly: "Next time."
Then said: "Wait for me."
He stretched out his hand and clasped Fu Luoyin's fingertips. Fu Luoyin held his hand and felt all suppressed emotions that were about to burst out.

Lin Shuicheng's voice and serious eyes were as gentle and steady as the wind that smoothed the waves. He suddenly felt that it didn't matter whether he screamed or not now.
Lin Shuicheng used his movements, eyes, gentle breathing and body temperature to tell him: He would be with him.

On the last weekend before the year-end holiday, Fu Luoyin took Lin Shuicheng to purchase new year goods. They have decided to celebrate the New Year at the Seven Jiangnan Branch Base. There are no household supplies in the base, and everything has to be flown there.

Fu Luoyin was responsible for choosing household items, such as bed sheets, quilt covers, pillows and lamps, while Lin Shuicheng picked out the vegetables.

He asked Fu Luoyin: "What do uncle and aunt like to eat?"
Fu Luoyin thought for a while and found that he didn't know - he said perfunctorily: "You can do whatever you want. They won't just come here to see the food, if they feel If they are not full, let them order takeout."
Lin Shuicheng asked: "Then what do you usually eat at home?"

Fu Luoyin recalled carefully: "I really forgot, I couldn't eat it more than once a year, and I didn't pay attention to their love. What to eat? Anyway, there’s nothing I like to eat. I like spicy food, but they can’t eat it.” Lin Shuicheng raised his eyebrows and looked at him, and said, “Then I’ll cook a little of all kinds, so as not to step on the wrong side.”

He heard that Fu Luoyin seems to be somewhat alienated from his parents, and their relationship is not very good.

In such a family relationship, it is normal for everyone to be busy, but how busy should they be? How many times a year will their biological son not have enough to eat?

They set a date for New Year's Eve, when Fu Luoyin's parents would come by space vehicle to meet them.
At the same time, Fu Luoyin called Fu Kai and told him what Lin Shuicheng had encountered in the Criminal Information Investigation Department.

While he was on the phone, Lin Shuicheng was making a sand table next to him. As soon as Fu Luoyin called him and called him dad, Lin Shuicheng raised his head and looked in his direction.

The chief beside him, who was squatting beside him, also raised his head and glanced at Fu Luoyin.
The little gray cat was lying on Fu Luoyin's lap.
Fu Luoyin was petting the cat while lip-syncing to Lin Shuicheng: "How about it, do you want to say a few words to my dad?"

Lin Shuicheng was startled, and then he saw Fu Luoyin open the speaker with a smile: "Dad, I'll give it to you Lin Shuicheng wants to say something to you."
Lin Shuicheng rarely looked a little nervous, and he called out: "Uncle."
Fu Kai was obviously stunned for a moment, and after a while he said stiffly: "Oh, it's Xiao Lin, I heard Luoyin told you. Are you spending the New Year at the Seven Bases this time? Aren't you coming back?"
Fu Luoyin gestured to Lin Shuicheng to do his own thing, then picked up the phone and continued: "Yes, the base We are still busy at the base, so I still need to trouble you and Mom to make an extra trip."

As he walked, he paced and touched Lin Shuicheng's head, feeling very happy.

"Yes, that's the thing. Let me tell you, Lin Shuicheng has a quiet and low-key temperament, but he is not someone who can be easily bullied by anyone." Fu Luoyin said. "Otherwise, someone else will complain to you later. When you think about it, what if you force me to break up again?"
Lin Shuicheng glanced at him again.