chapter 79

Fu Luoyin made a schedule for Lin Shuicheng to take medicine on time. There was one type of medicine that needed to be changed after a week, and there was another type of medicine that could only be used in the second week after taking it. In short, it was very changeable.

He filled in all the time he had prepared in the form in the memo on his mobile phone. When it buzzed and vibrated on time every day, he would urge Lin Shuicheng to take medicine as soon as possible.

Sometimes Lin Shuicheng is sleeping or not awake, but it is really time to take medicine. Fu Luoyin goes to call him, and he bites him. The bite is neither light nor heavy, and then he covers his head and continues to sleep, which makes Fu Luoyin also angry.

In this situation, Fu Luoyin had no better way. Later, he came up with an idea, which was to stir up trouble between the two cats and let them go to Lin Shuicheng and wake him up.

Later, he reminded him to take medicine very naturally, and everything fell into place.

Seeing that it was time to take medicine again today, Fu Luoyin quit reading the meeting guidance materials and went to take out the medicine Lin Shuicheng wanted to take and put it away, as well as pour warm water.

Lin Shuicheng was taking a nap.

He didn't sleep well yesterday. He woke up five or six times during the night, and then ran to the living room to smoke - Fu Luoyin's menthol cigarettes.

He was sitting alone in the dark living room, the sparks of the cigarette in his hand flickering, and the light dimly illuminated part of his indifferent outline.

Fu Luoyin noticed it, but said nothing. When Lin Shuicheng came back with the fragrance of mint, he just silently took him into his arms. Until he fell asleep and woke up, he vaguely felt - Lin Shuicheng couldn't sleep the whole night after that.

The chief was lying on the window sill in the posture of a lady, lying like a cow-colored bread stick through the narrow skylight.

This place is the high ground that the chief has occupied in the past few days-it is high enough for lying down, and it can only accommodate one cat instead of two cats. The little gray cat tried to jump up several times, but was chased away by the chief several times. In the end, it could only curl up into a ball on the table and continue to snore and fart next to Fu Luoyin.

Fu Luoyin stood up, went to the window sill and picked up the chief - the cat had recently deigned to let him pet it - and then threw it on Lin Shuicheng's bed.

The hair on the chief's body suddenly stood up, and he looked at him warily.

Fu Luoyin ignored him and continued to pick up the little gray cat.

This gray cat was much more docile, and he hugged it obediently.

Then, Fu Luoyin pinched the little gray cat's paw and slapped the leader on the head. Then he lowered his voice very softly and said to the frightened chief in a coaxing tone: "Look, it beats you."

The little gray cat shook off his finger and came closer to sniff the chief and lick the leader's fur. The chief kicked off his paws and was about to run away, but was held down by the little gray cat instead. The two cats immediately rolled up on the bed. .

Lin Shuicheng moved.

Fu Luoyin hurriedly ran out, and after a while came out with a water glass and medicine prepared in advance. Looking up, Lin Shuicheng rubbed his hair and sat up from the bed, his eyes a little haggard and tired.

He looked at the cats huddled together on the bed.

Fu Luoyin hurried over and coaxed him: "Come, take the medicine and then go to sleep."