chapter 14

The people inside heard the noise, and the defense recorder came over and opened the door: "What are you doing here?"

Lin Shuicheng nodded slightly: "I am a member of Teacher Wang's team. I took today's leave and did not come. I saw the news tonight and came here to answer the question."

Fu Luoyin stood beside him. When the recorder saw that he was from the Seventh Office, he didn't dare to ask and let him in.

Fu Luoyin casually picked a small sofa seat next to it and sat down to listen.

He couldn't explain why, but he suddenly wanted to know what Lin Shuicheng's defense was like. Besides, he's already here, there's no way he's waiting outside with a group of crying students.

He glanced at the defense room - there were four tutors sitting around the square conference table, and the detained students sat at the prototype discussion table at the back. The instructors didn't express anything special, their expressions were all casual, and there were a few neatly arranged plastic lunch boxes left on the ground, which were obviously spent here.

He saw Ou Qian at a glance. Ou Qian's eyes were red, and she seemed to have seen him too, and was a little shocked.

Fu Luoyin looked away indifferently.

Ou Qian's fingers were trembling a little - she knew Lin Shuicheng was Fu Luoyin's lover, but Fu Luoyin actually accompanied him to answer the question?

This is more than just caring!

She and Fu Luoyin had no friendship. Although they were in the same circle, Fu Luoyin didn't play with girls since he was a child. After falling in love with Xia Ran, they had some contact, but Fu Luoyin didn't pay much attention to her.

When Ou Qian saw Lin Shuicheng, she was so angry that she wanted to cry again, but she held it back.

She was tired of crying today.

Originally, before Sunday, she and others had gone through the papers and ppts carefully. There is no moisture in what Lin Shuicheng made, and everything is written neatly and clearly. Everyone has memorized the theoretical part and kept it in mind. Only in the data part, Lin Shuicheng used a lot of "easy to prove", "easy to get", "according to xxx" "Equation Modeling Results" was used to describe them. They all had an almost blind trust in Lin Shuicheng's data. During the three days and nights of preparation, no one even thought of going to the quantum laboratory and running it again, or following his instructions. Calculate the method again.

Originally, the data and calculation methods were all written down, and it was completely clear. Ou Qian did not expect that she would be stuck in the defense.

But this time, he bumped into Xu Kong.

Xu Kong works as a front-line tool and is the president of the Alliance University of Science and Technology. He also leads classes in the School of Physics and the School of Mathematics. He leads the entire research and development of the third-generation quantum computer.

He had been staying in another branch due to environmental reasons and did not come back. This time, Xingda University made great efforts to recruit him and wanted him to be the principal. However, he was rejected because "too many administrative tasks will delay my scientific research." No, I am only willing to come to Shuhu Academy as the vice president.

Xu Kong is also a well-known "tiger star". His strictness is reflected in his scientific research and scholarship. The undergraduate students he teaches have a failure rate of more than 80%, and graduate students can graduate smoothly without delaying their graduation. Very few. There are three things that a new official wants to do when he takes office. The first thing that he makes a big deal out of is the task force for establishing projects in several institutes.