chapter 100

Heavy rain poured down, thick smoke, firelight and rain mixed together, causing thick smoke to rise.

The deserted dock and port area has been razed to the ground, and there is no life among the sand and gravel.

A contact signal came from above the helicopter: "This is police reinforcements. Please answer and report your situation."

"Everything is normal. Do not land for the time being. The other party may have a tendency to self-destruct. Let me confirm first." Fu Luo Yin Zhong connected the system, scanned the heat source, and found a heat source similar to a human body under a broken wall, with signs of life.

Fu Luoyin turned on the loudspeaker, and his deep voice echoed in the heavy rain: "You have been surrounded by us, Chen Lang. Please put down all the weapons you have and don't try to resist. The self-destruction program is useless, you are too many If one of you dies, one of our enemies will be reduced, but your information has been captured by us."

He opened the car door, and the deputy reached out to stop him. Fu Luoyin shook his head to stop his behavior, and he slowly approached the car with his gun. The wall was broken here and there, and the sound of footsteps was almost non-existent.
Everything disappeared in the heavy rain. The cold rain curtain on this winter morning seemed to be able to wash away all sin and blood.

Chen Lang lay on his back on the ground, breathing rapidly. 40% of his body was burned, and the remaining areas were penetrated by sharp shrapnel and sand, and he was bleeding.

But he was still breathing, calmly looking up at the sky with his eyes wide open, his chest rising and falling slowly.

Fu Luoyin's military boots stepped on the rain-soaked gravel, stopped beside him, leaned over, and checked his status - he found half of the controller in Chen Lang's hand, and the self-destruct system had been blown up together.

"Chen Lang." He called his name, looked at the man who had been burned beyond recognition, and at the same time gestured upward to indicate that the helicopter could land.

Chen Lang was supposed to be an elite member of the upper echelon of this society, with a dignified appearance, but now even if he was rescued, he would probably be a useless person.
His eyes were staring blankly at the sky above, but when Fu Luoyin leaned over to check, the work cards he had stuffed in his pocket slipped out together, and the cards hung by blue ropes fell down. Above are three words: Lin Shuicheng.

On the back is a photo of Lin Shuicheng.

Chen Lang's eyes finally fluctuated. He stared at the sign hung by Fu Luoyin, as if he wanted to see something from the frequency of its rotation. Fu Luoyin noticed his gaze and stuffed his work badge back.

This action seemed to make Chen Lang feel a little funny. He coughed muffledly and grinned to the side. His twisted and terrifying face contained emotions he couldn't understand: "No wonder God likes you so much. You are a difficult person." The person he is dealing with..."

"He has a name, Lin Shuicheng, and he is my boyfriend. Please remember it," Fu Luoyin said coldly. He took out emergency medical supplies from his equipment and bandaged his wounds.
Chen Lang coughed violently again, and the pain made him convulse, but he still maintained the twisted smile: "No, I'm going to die... My sister is in the house, she doesn't know, please, please... "

Instead of handing her over to us, nothing will happen if you don't commit suicide and join this RANDOM organization." Fu Luoyin asked in a deep voice, "Who is the leader of your organization? Except for those people in your clinic." ?"

"It's... useless." Chen Lang whispered,

"Give you a chance to see your fate, who would... refuse? No one is born... born to suffer so much. Job should not have to endure it. The test given to him by fate... But the god in that story is fake, but we are real. As early as a long time ago, we could see the choice given by fate."