chapter 54

When Su Yu came out of Lin Shuicheng's house that day, he felt like he was floating when he walked. In a short period of time, his outlook on life seemed to have been reshaped, and his spirit was greatly impacted.

He didn't know what happened to Lin Shuicheng and Fu Luoyin, and he didn't dare to ask. He picked up his phone and saw that Fu Luoyin had called him twice and sent him a message asking how he was doing.

Su Yu gingerly re-marked the opened message as unread and silently muttered: "I don't know... I don't know anything..."

He has even begun to consider staying at home to help with Yan Zi's birthday party in the past few days. Yan Zi likes to have her birthday organized by herself, so she kicks him out for internship without any explanation. At this time, Su Yu starts to miss the feeling of starting a family again.

He was scrolling through the messages on his phone when he suddenly saw a new call popping up: "Did you answer Dong Shuoye's call?"

It's already eight o'clock in the evening.

Su Yu rubbed her eyes and pressed the answer button.

"Have you had dinner? Do you want to go out for a late-night snack?" Dong Shuoye asked, "Is there a barbecue restaurant that has opened near Xingda High School? It's the chain that was across the street after the reorganization. I don't know if there is still one. It used to taste so good.”

Su Yu said: "I just finished eating, but it's okay."

"Have you found a job?" Dong Shuoye asked, "I called your home that day, and auntie said you went to the hospital for an internship?"

"Yeah, I'm almost bald. I studied two majors, and I don't want to work in any of them. But I can only work in a hospital or as a forensic doctor or a lawyer." Su Yu sighed, "What are you doing recently? What are you busy with?"

He hasn't contacted Dong Shuoye for a few days, and neither has Fu Luoyin. However, he knew that Fu Luoyin was busy. As for what Dong Shuo was busy with at night, Su Yu didn't pay attention.

"I'm not busy, so let's go out to eat." Dong Shuoye said, "I missed you after I haven't seen you for a few days, Xiaoyu."

Su Yu had goosebumps all over her body: "Ganggungun, let's do it at half past eight. If you arrive early, remember to order roasted tofu and tiger skin chicken feet for me. I want the softest ones."

"Okay, see you then."

When Su Yu took a taxi and rushed there, he slowly remembered that Xia Ran had come back recently.

The Xia family has moved to the old North American branch, and the previous businesses in Star City have also been slowly transferred there within a few years. Some of them have been rented out or transferred and sold. No one answered in Xingcheng. When Xia Ran came back this time, it seemed that he was staying at Dong's house.

The Su family and the Xia family didn't deal with each other, so it's no wonder that Dong Shuoye didn't mention these things to him in the past few days.

When he passed by, Dong Shuoye was already there, and according to his previous request, he ordered double portions of grilled tofu and chicken feet in advance, and also ordered delivery from Su Yu's favorite milk tea shop.

Su Yu happily went over to eat. Dong Shuoye asked him: "Why did you come so early? I thought you still had a while."

Su Yu said: "I just came back from Xingda University."

Dong Shuoye raised his eyebrows: "Xingda?"

When Su Yu said this, he could no longer contain his gossip spirit. He told him very mysteriously: "I'm telling you, my sister-in-law has moved to Xingda! He and Fu Er seem to have had a quarrel and want to break up - —Well, it seems that the sister-in-law wants to break up unilaterally, but Fu Er doesn’t agree, but the sister-in-law has already moved out and paid back all Fu Er’s money!”