chapter 21

"You are young, but you have a strong tone." Yu Fan lost face even more when he was choked like this. He was almost furious. He asked sharply, "What grade and class are you in?"

Lin Shuicheng refused to give in: "Lin Shuicheng, a graduate student in the Department of Quantum Analysis."

"Just wait for me, you students really don't know how high the sky is!" Yu Fan said, "I will report your name now. Please think clearly, if this project cannot be completed within seven days, it will be your full responsibility, and you will not use it in the future." go to school!"

"Thank you, teacher, for giving me this opportunity. I will work hard." Lin Shuicheng took the words without saying anything.

Ye Zi's jaw dropped when she heard this - she had been a teaching assistant for so long, and she had never thought that she could see the department tutors fighting with her own eyes, and some students directly challenged the deputy dean of the department!

Lin Shuicheng doesn't even want a degree!

She was going crazy. Lin Shuicheng left his name and phone number on the other side without being too humble or condescending, and then asked her to come over and go with him.

Ye Zi is not from the quantum analysis department, she is from the quantum computer department, and Xu Kong is her direct tutor.

Although quantum analysis and quantum computers sound similar, the application directions are very different. It is almost the difference between the craftsman who makes the abacus and the accountant who uses the abacus.

She had heard of Lin Shuicheng. One of them was because she was in the same department, and she would always come and go, either in the cafeteria or at classmates' dinner parties. Lin Shuicheng was good-looking and was recognized by everyone as early as when he enrolled in school. Now that the new president of the academy has not escaped, the girls will naturally pay more attention to him. It is said that the ID photo of the page where Lin Shuicheng was reported has been screenshotted and saved by many people.

Another aspect is that because of Xu Kong, posts about the Quantum Computing Department’s last defense that made a fool of themselves are still floating up in the forum from time to time, and the moderators even add a twist, intentionally or unintentionally. Lin Shuicheng became famous almost immediately in the post, and was exaggerated as the god of learning who saved the entire parallel quantum system from water and fire. She also had an impression.

Such an obedient student actually publicly challenged the leaders in the department? ?

Ye Zi felt dazed again.

People from the school hospital came and helped Xu Kong start breathing oxygen. Lin Shuicheng helped the medical staff help Xu Kong get into the ambulance and rushed directly to the school hospital, followed by Ye Zi.

The Affiliated Hospital of Star City Alliance University is also one of the top hospitals with special access for students and teachers.

Xu Kong was unable to speak for the time being and his tongue was paralyzed. The doctor came over to take a look and said, "Fortunately, the administration was timely and there is no major problem. He will be hospitalized for observation for a period of time to monitor his blood pressure. Other unrelated personnel can go out if they are fine." .”

Lin Shuicheng looked at Xu Kong and was about to leave, but Xu Kong made some hoarse and vague sounds in his throat. He stretched out his hand and patted the bed, looking at him with wide eyes.

He was conscious until he was put into the ambulance, and he heard the whole argument between Lin Shuicheng and Yu Fan.

Lin Shuicheng paused, turned around and leaned slightly beside the hospital bed, and whispered: "Teacher, believe me, I have a way. I have learned about this project before, and it is consistent with Teacher Yang's previous direction."