chapter 52

"Mr. Fu...Mr. Fu?"

Zhou Heng saw Fu Luoyin suddenly fell silent after receiving the text message, as if he was stunned.

Zhou Heng saw that the backup driver who took him to Hemuya called, so he whispered: "...Mr. Fu? The driver is here."

"Wait a minute, I'll go down in a while. You can get your luggage first. I'll make a call." Fu Luoyin said.

He dialed Lin Shuicheng's number directly.

Lin Shuicheng was still in the cafeteria of the Third Hospital.

In fact, he didn't eat much. After taking a few bites, he put it down. After editing the text message, he sent it and kept the phone in his hand.

The numbers on the caller ID seemed to have formed some kind of image memory. After Lin Shuicheng took a look at it, he breathed out gently and then pressed the answer button.

His fingers were trembling slightly, and it took him two clicks to press the green button correctly.

Fu Luoyin's deep voice rang on the phone.

His voice is very recognizable, and it is also what the public calls a "subwoofer". Even Su Yu across from him can recognize it. He knew that Lin Shuicheng was probably on the phone with Fu Luoyin, and he silently complained that Fu Luoyin was shameless. Checking the post was like drinking water. Before Lin Shuicheng could get up and leave, he stood up first, holding a dinner plate and facing him with a smile. Lin Shuicheng said, "Sister-in-law, I'm going to get another plate of rice. I wasn't too full just now."

Lin Shuicheng nodded gently to him.

This time was close to lunch break. There were not many people eating in the staff canteen, and there was no one else near them. The skylight shone in from the clean and bright windows, making it cool and bright. .

Lin Shuicheng just sat there without moving and said softly: "Hey."

Even through the phone, it seemed that Fu Luoyin's invisible pressure and power could be felt. It was strange that Fu Luoyin was very gentle to him, and even indulgent at times, but this indulgence was a gentle coercion under his own restraint, and could even be said to be careless.

Precisely because he would put everything under his control, Fu Luoyin's attitude had always been casual.

Fu Luoyin was silent for a while, and then asked him lazily: "What are you doing, little kitten?"

Lin Shuicheng: "... Let's wait and see in the hospital."

"Have you eaten yet?" Fu Luoyin asked again, "The food in the Third Hospital is not delicious. Su Yu, the glutton, will take you to the cafeteria of the Third Hospital if you don't know how to eat. After a while, I will go back and find something to eat by myself." Or should I order takeout for you?"

His tone was as usual, which made Lin Shuicheng doubt whether he had seen the text message.

Lin Shuicheng interrupted him: "No need. Have you seen the text message?"

"I saw it." Fu Luoyin's tone was still casual, "I'm having a meeting outside. If you have anything to do, I'll tell you in a few days. Su Yu's mother has a birthday in a few days. He should mention it to you. Then we'll go and give it to you together. Auntie wishes me a happy birthday. Please prepare the things we want to give you in advance. They don’t need to be too expensive. The gifts are light but the affection is heavy. Auntie doesn’t choose.”

Lin Shuicheng took a deep breath: "Let's talk about this now. I don't want to continue this relationship, Fu...Fu Luoyin, let's separate."

"I don't want to talk about this now, Lin Shuicheng." Fu Luoyin's voice became colder, with a commanding tone. "I don't know why you think that. Didn't I tell you to stay at home and stop thinking about it every day?"